Black girl thread

kicking it off to say i am black woman

i didn't believe people said we looked like men until i saw a thumbnail on this video. thought it was a tranny. clicked on it and was surprised to see its actually a woman cosplaying as a white woman

i feel so ugly. is there any hope for dating when all black women are unattractive like this?

Attached: ugh.jpg (1266x749, 114.05K)

Shouldn't you be getting ghosted on tinder right now op?

that actually happens to me alot
guys will get comfy chatting with me, want to hangout

but its like they remember "oh yeah, she's black" and they ghost or straight up ignore me

i wish i was latino or white. i saw the most beautiful, dainty white woman the other day. i understood instantly why i wasn't attractive next to her

Attached: Capture.jpg (619x836, 73.28K)

Anonette, look at the Himbe and Tira women. Godesses. Look at Michelle McDaniels (My Thoughts Will Probably Offend You).
Yes, you statistically have more testosterone than a white woman, but that alone won't make you look like a man.

stop shitting up this board and go be a self-hating attentionwhore somewhere else, iris

i'm not op, it's someone different

Attached: 888.jpg (338x314, 26.26K)

share pictures of black women you find attractive. none of us are. this is an average black woman

i'm not iris? you do realize more and more black women are realized they are ugly and can't compete compared to white, asian, or hispanic women. look at the okcupid survey

we are the bottom of the barrel

Attached: uhh ok.jpg (455x788, 47.21K)

>Javier mad nobody wants his spic dick and shits up the board again

black isn't beautiful. the fact you are all concerned about some weird meta drama isn't making me feel any better.

pic related. this is a sentiment shared deep within our community

Attached: mm.jpg (582x731, 71.98K)

how can we compete when we're not even in the competition?

we accept the scraps from men. we're not desirable and get treated like shit. there are communities dedicated to coaching ourselves how to date because we don't have the experience or knowledge of it

all of this comes naturally to other women. its just us that suffer.

Attached: thanks vice.jpg (458x326, 29.53K)

What do you gain from posting demoralization stuff? :p

Attached: 1653940252147.png (585x594, 364.73K)

i guess i was looking for support but got mocked instead.

its a great day to be black. not even Any Forums cares. if iw as a fat white woman or literal tranny you guys would be simping

being black sucks

Attached: 1633351227896.jpg (911x988, 382.81K)

i think it's because this thread reads very much as a larp

do u have discord? lets talk im a nig too and unattractive

they're not going to respond. give it a break

are you a girl? i'm not op but i would

But daintiness is not the only attractive characteristic. Black women often look maternal. And like so strong and hot and awesome hgjsdkhfsjks.

But also they don't want weak white boys, so it's over for me.

im a black guy who gets where shes coming from, no simp

So what's up with all the darkie threads of late? Are we being raided?

Attached: qfmh66pskwh51.jpg (4800x2760, 1.04M)

I am a white loser male and I respect black women more than white women.

same. white women truly have the easiest lives. their whole life is just a game to be played where all the rules are skewed in their favor and the consequences of their mistakes are always bore by somebody else. they get endless praise and attention just for existing and have an army of simps at the ready to make excuses for every selfish antisocial thing they do. how can i possibly relate to that? they might as well be a completely different species of animal. black women have lives much more similar to mine so i can empathize with them. i can relate to their point of view.