Question for brown people: how can you tell when a white person is racist if they don't literally tell you...

Question for brown people: how can you tell when a white person is racist if they don't literally tell you? I don't just mean wary of hood n*ggas (be honest, who isn't?) but actually being a race realist who generally loathes blacks due to their stupid and violent nature. I saw this thread on reddit where all these libs were saying you can always tell when someone is racist and it really surprised me. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised because my Chinese sister-in-law keeps calling me racist and I don't understand how she could possibly know what I think about race! I never say slurs or denigrate any race but she still picks up on something, clearly, but what?

Attached: 007fvc4gko491.jpg (640x640, 54.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nopWOC4SRm4
youtube.com/watch?v=uhvXuZ-QzkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All white people are racist until proven otherwise.

I don't know how, nor do I care to learn how. It doesn't matter, stop letting racists live rent free.

>I never say slurs or denigrate any race but she still picks up on something, clearly, but what?
You just don't have this eerie affection for niggers. If you don't go "Wow that guy is just so cool and black and strong and black and he came from a marginalized background" or just generally get all giddy at the sight of a shitskin, libs assume something's up. She would have called you racist even if you weren't if you're not outspoken enough.

this is now my favorite image

Ok that's a heuristic you're free to use but my question was how can you tell when they're actually racist? Unless you think they're all racist but then the word kinda loses its meaning, no? I do think most people are kinda racist regardless of skin color tho, or they can be when something pushes them to be. But again that's beside the point.
Yes, it's so funny.

>Wow that guy is just so cool and black and strong and black and he came from a marginalized background
Who actually says stuff like this IRL? The girl who called me racist certainly doesn't.

There is no such thing as racism. You ever read the first usage? Trotsky coined it to shut down debate and it was used about Eurasians being bigoted towards whites.

the only racist whites i meet are middle class/upper middle class liberal type whites who dont associate with any black people and listen to shitty mainstream rap. they are condescending and ignorant. they're either surprised you're black and they're all surprised like seeing an exotic animal, or they think you are oppressed because they believe whites are better even though they won't admit it. they assume you are oppressed, you must be, because your skin is brown and that is worse than having white skin. they also will judge you for dating a white person but don't care if you date a latina or asian. some of them also fetishize black men and they think you are more special as a sexual option. they also assume that you must be somehow culturally richer than white men. even though their idea of black culture is slavery and rap

Doesn't matter, I hate my own race far more than any white person ever could.

Attached: negropepe.png (553x506, 68.23K)

You're black? Don't you think there are more stereotypical white racists that you haven't had the displeasure of meeting yet? I mean like the trailer trash who unironically hate black people. I don't know how common that is but it's gotta be a thing. When I drive through a trailer park in Yankee New York and see half a dozen confederate flags I have to assume most of these people are at least a little racist. That said, white liberal racism that everyone refuses acknowledge except blacks who no one listens to anyway is very interesting. I really don't think most of these people are consciously racist but personally I find it hard to imagine being like instead of just admitting that there are group differences and that's ok.

>1
no. i live in the deep south, been around rednecks my entire life. rednecks think blacks who hate niggers are cool. they've been nothing but friendly to me and have respect for me for not wanting to be a nigger. never had a single one be racist. blacks on the other hand, intelligent or nigger, are racist towards me because they worship niggerdom and hate white people. i love white people so they act like i'm an uncle tom race traitor or i am weird because i speak english properly. the confederate flag simply means that they hate the federal government. con-federate = without federal government, they wish for each state to be run independently and the fed leaves them alone. it just so happens that during the civil war slavery was part of the issue, but it doesnt mean that they support slavery. it's just during the time of the confederacy the federal government was anti slavery and telling them what to do. it's a flag of the rebel, they want to rebel against the government. that's all it means. sometimes white rednecks can feel like avoiding black people and sticking to only whites but i think that's because they hate ghetto culture. rednecks and urban hood hate each other. there are blacks and whites in both groups. redneck whites avoid associating with anyone urban hood, and vice versa. it just happens there are more redneck whites than redneck blacks so sometimes they can get cliquey and only stick with each other's race but when they see each other in public they dont hate each other. they just dont mingle that much in private. not sure if that's really racist

Ok I do agree that the confederate flag isn't the same thing as a swastika but you're kidding yourself if you think the racial subtext is just in the imagination of hysterical libs. Most confederate flag waving rednecks don't want to bring back slavery, of course, but for some of them it's an implicit expression of racial pride and even hatred of non-whites in addition to the primary "fuck the guvermint" part. Call me schizo but that's what I think. Maybe it's seen differently in the South.
>rural redneck blacks
Oh yeah, I forgot that's a thing in the South. Never met one of them but I feel like they're a million times better than inner city blacks. Those people are so annoying and just look at the crime rates and tell me they aren't dangerous too. I did know this one rich gay black guy from the city and he was cool. So yeah I'm pretty racist but "niggers" aren't the same as decent black people. I still buy all the IQ stuff etc, which most people consider monstrously racist so I dunno maybe I'm evil lol.

On more than one occasion I was discriminated against by white people in my own country, they are shameless people, I hate them a lot

What country and how and what race are you?

It's the look you give. The fear/hatred/rage in your eyes is very visible.

Ok, this is interesting. What percentage of white people give you this look? How would you generalize the people do vs. don't give you that look? I am afraid of blacks because I've seen the FBI crime stats and I've seen a thousand videos of them being violent online and I almost never have the chance to have positive interactions with them in my all white area of the country so sorry. That said, this was a Chinese person calling me racist and I have had a few good experiences with black people and they never so much as implied I was racist.

I don't want to reveal that infor cause you probably won't even reply to my post but I can tell you anecdotes if you want, I have many. One Christmas I was in a tourist area because during those dates I am going to celebrate with my family, so I was in a restaurant, I remember that the bar and the tables were full of whites (Americans, Canadians, Europeans), at one point a couple of whites (a woman and an old man) next to me but as soon as they saw my physical appearance they rejected me and decided to sit far from me, I also remember that some of them did not stop looking at me with disgust. The truth is that since that time I have little appreciation for them and I have become very hostile against them, they are like cold beings.

I'm asian. I don't get any fear/anger looks typically, but I do get hatred/uncertain looks.

You're probably glancing at the face and thinking racist thoughts...we can see that. Like, you look uncertain and judging ("are they one of THOSE asians.")

For Black people, it's even more obvious it's hilarious because even I can see it as a non-Black person. White people who are racists are VERY VERY obvious about it, there' is an obvious fear and mistrusting of Black people. For Black people there is also tension when they talk to White people.

>they take turns doing rock-paper-scissors to see who has to talk to you to understand what page the homework was on

Attached: 1578883070168.png (477x332, 352.89K)

the only place I ever suffered racism is this website. I'm white passing, besides being brown, and that (in my shithole country) is enough for people to treat me as white.
but then again, Any Forums is the only place I suffered from racism.

What is "THOSE asians"? I never thought white people were racist against Asians. I know I'm not. I honestly think East Asians are smarter than whites.

It's virtually certain that the majority of the time you are reading general anti-stranger or anti-person-in-my-way hostility as racism.

When I am in my car, I hate *every* pedestrian - but I am sure the black pedestrians think I hate them because they are black. No, fuckstain, I hate you because you're in my fucking way. And so forth.

News flash: when white people look at other white people who aren't their friends, 75% of the time they have an expression of fear / hatred / rage / impatience / general hostility. People don't like other people, bro. It's not because you're a slope.

>white people not racist against asians
lol I grew up in Texas. A lot of dog eating jokes and slit eye jokes. Asians don't get respect around here. Just kung fu movies, great at math, and as you said, supposed to be smart.

Asians are stereotyped as weak, scrawny people though. Asian women are fetishized. There's all sort of racism rampant in the America.

Though you're right, white people are LESS racist against Asian people, which is probably how asians are a model minority. Asians will be hired into intellectual positions for that exact reason you stated, they "are smarter." But, asians are bad for leadership positions "because they're weak."

>What is "THOSE asians"? I never thought white people were racist against Asians.

If anything, when white people see Asians they think, "Wow, awesome - Asians!"

I'd rather see a group of Asians walking towards me than even a group of other whites.

White people are always racist whether its the leftist going
YOU COLORED FOLK ARE SO OPPRESSED YOU NEED MY HELP

the centrist going
I DONT LIVE THERE BECAUSE ITS FULL OF CRIME

and the righties coming
FUCK YOU NIGGER SUBHUMAN SAVAGE CRIMINA APE YOU DO NOTHING BUT RUIN AMERICA YOU SCUM!

Its all the same racist shit.

>my Chinese sister-in-law keeps calling me racist and I don't understand how she could possibly know what I think about race! I never say slurs or denigrate any race but she still picks up on something, clearly, but what?
you're probably doing something subconsciously. if you have negative thoughts about certain races that you're trying to repress, sometimes you can unthinkingly do something that hints at your thoughts. Whereas, I'm openly racist with my family and friends, so I have nothing to hide and can act normal around the people I judge for their race. The more you try to hide something the more it comes out.

I can definitely tell the difference. I think the difference primarily is uncertainty/fear. When you're telling a random dude to get the fuck out of the way, you're not uncertain or fearful.

It's the anti-stranger feeling you can just feel. Like when a Black guy shakes the hand of another Black guy, he's "a brother." But watch the same Black guy shake a White guys hand and it's different. That sort of thing.

funny vid satirizing this
youtube.com/watch?v=nopWOC4SRm4

real life
youtube.com/watch?v=uhvXuZ-QzkA

>I DONT LIVE THERE BECAUSE ITS FULL OF CRIME

It is full of crime, though. Avoiding crime seems like a valid reason not to go to a place.

There's four types of people

>1 - People who genuinely think the races are equal (good)
>2 - People who faceticiously claim the races are equal and signal they think so, but really think the races are unequal (bad)
>3 -People who think the races are unequal but don't hold hatred for any race (good)
>4 - People who think the races are unequal but have Any Forums spergings and seethe(bad)

Number 1 is very rare, typically restricted to religious christians. Type 2 are the majority and are probably the worst to interact with. Type three are based and typically have a diverse social circle despite preferring to hang out with white people. Type 4 is very rare and are typically delegated to shit jobs.

t. type 3

Attached: 1655131329410.jpg (640x953, 70.77K)

Oh, just to add: most white/brown/black people I meet aren't racist if you thought I was implying most people are. But there is a % you can definitely tell.

If you're white, try going to your local chinatown and walk around. You'll get a feel for what I mean.

Why is it full of crime you centrist cracker?

>I can definitely tell the difference.

Maybe you can, but a lot of people can't.

My car auto-locks the doors after you drive it a certain distance. I am absolutely sure that I have driven past black pedestrians, had the doors autolock just because I've driven far enough for that to happen, and the black pedestrians have gotten pissed off because they think I chose to lock the doors because of them.

>supposed to be smart
Not supposed to be, just smarter than whites on average. There's pretty ample empirical support for this fact despite the fact that it's highly controversial for political reasons. I guess all the other stuff is kinda racist but it's really nothing compared to anti-black stuff, which is also somewhat based in reality too. Black people ARE dumber *on average*. Sorry if facts hurt your feelings!
ikr