Every time in highschool someone made a joke and the whole class burst into laughter it was a male who made it...

Every time in highschool someone made a joke and the whole class burst into laughter it was a male who made it, every single time without exception, why? are females just inferior?

Attached: 0f632e489aca6c921191e50325813c15.jpg (828x821, 82.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/sunscreen-carcinogen-benzene.html
ewg.org/sunscreen/report/the-trouble-with-sunscreen-chemicals/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx2dzYz2F8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man's bloatmaxxed out, his wife also has nice tits.

Lol hes a tomato. My girlfriend got almost that red when we went to the DR earlier this year.

women aren't here to create things, only ruin them, you can tell God's really funny for giving them the oven responsibilities

Men aren't funny. Name one funny male comedian.

because he is the jestermaxxer, he gets no pussy anyway.

I cannot imagine the pain he's going to be in for the next four days. The sunburn itself is going to hurt, sure enough. The problem is that it's on his fat. His stomach is going to hang, and rub, jiggle, and move around with every action he makes. Anything he does, even breathing probably, will send a ripple of pure pain through his whole body. I can feel only pity towards this man.

your girlfriend is a retard for not wearing sunscreen user

Sunscreen causes cancer. People in the 50s and 60s and 70s all tanned without problems. Melanoma rates rose after sunscreen use became widespread.

Attached: US-Melanoma-incidence-1973-2000-data-from-the-SEER-Program-of-the-National-Cancer.png (850x617, 198.45K)

Um user some people can't tan and over overexposure of sunlight can even damage dark skin.

>are females just inferior?
how do you not learn this on your own?

I guess people in general don't really expect women to make jokes. I make jokes around my bf and he laughs often, but when i try to do it irl, it comes off as awkward/tryhard, and people don't react.

>irl
well, Idk why I said that, I meant in public. we aren't ldr.

>sunscreen causes cancer
Huh. Is there a particular reason why? Also, I've heard that applying sunscreen keeps your skin softer, is that true at all?

Sunlight activates toxic chemicals in sunscreens, which in turn activate carcinogens, which in turn damage and cause cancer in the skin. It's literally sunscreen use causing melanomas.
livescience.com/sunscreen-carcinogen-benzene.html
ewg.org/sunscreen/report/the-trouble-with-sunscreen-chemicals/

There's chemicals in sunscreens that break down, become carcinogenic and damage skin DNA when sunlight hits them. Natural sunscreens also contain nanoparticles that can leech directly into the bloodstream.

ricky gervais

>Livescience
Yeah ok bruh whatever you say, just don't come crying to me when you get melanoma.

Attached: e0d.jpg (1280x1673, 183.45K)

Sunscreen does not cause cancer. There is no mechanism.

Sunscreen does encourage people to stay out in the sun for longer than they would normally. Which does cause cancer.

Its like how injuries increase in sports with more protective gear. You won't full on punch a man in the face if you'll break your fist. You will if you have a nice cushy boxing glove on. Do wearing boxing gloves cause head injuries, or do boxers who dont have to worry about breaking their knuckles cause head injuries?

tariq nasheed
oregairu

Attached: 1652588932427.png (744x297, 30.5K)

Women operate on a superficial level in almost every regard in life and to be funny, you need to have at least some understanding of human suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx2dzYz2F8g

Attached: forrest.chang.png (700x429, 445.98K)

The sources you posted, especially ewg, align more with 's point. Although it does say that some are cancerous, their whole guide is more about not being in the sun when it's hottest. (As well as misleading labels.)
That would align here as well. As sunscreen became more prevalent, people went into the harsh sun more. When's the last time you saw a parasol?
Either way, thank you anons for bringing this to attention. I put on sunscreen earlier actually, and I'll look into getting better brands for when I use it.