See, China IS a role model for western civilizations

See, China IS a role model for western civilizations.

Attached: 1655162185807.jpg (300x168, 9.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIMmK86vNYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews dis this

What's so good about being an astronaut? Maybe we should fix things on earth instead of worrying about an empty irradiated void.

thing is china is totalitarian social engineering

yes it works for now because either xi jinping is interested in the good of his people or he's interested in creating a powerful empire (so in gaining power by strengthening his population)

but say xi jinping goes crazy or his sucessor is a lunatic, the same socio-engineering mechanisms and technologies could be turned against their own population, and more often than not absolute power is abused, he's the rare exception

to some extent though the interest of the people is already contrary to that of the state, so people working 12 hours a day for instance, or massive lockdowns that cause suicides, so we already see these common good-power contradictions pilling up, it just hasn't taken a mounstrous tone yet

You have to appreciate their dedication to getting out of China by any means possible.

Attached: 1537310530175.jpg (483x500, 59.49K)

Well whats so good about being a VLOGGGER/YOUTUBER?

Chinese kids don't to be astronauts. The Chinese government wants Chinese kids to be astronauts.

This, imagine how much social credit they got for answering correctly

It is because of shit like this west was doomed hundreds of years ago.

Your fucking retarded xenophobia, greed and racism and excessive bible humping, shifting the blame has doomed you all.
You got very little time to fix this and every january 6th revolt, patriot front and Any Forums incel is a setback. REPENT!

>but aaanon what about the degeneracy, and decadence n shit...! :((( member rooome~?

I would claim that those aforementioned things are result of success. Same things are also easier to reach when you don't have MORALS like western nations and been piggybacking off stolen kapital for past centuries.

YouTube is also banned in China if that's worth anything.

Well nothing really both are equally kind of pointless.

>Your fucking retarded xenophobia, greed and racism and excessive bible humping, shifting the blame has doomed you all.
lmao, just say "NO U"

Uh oh we got an angry jew over here.

Western teacher in Asia here.
It is about parenting and the wider culture around you. Kids like what is put in front of them and what other kids like.

In Asia, parents repeatedly tell their kids that being a doctor or scientist is the best thing in the world and that school is how you become successful. If a kid in China starts flunking classes there will be hell to pay.
In the west parents are typically less involved in their kids education and just hand them a smartphone or computer to get them to shut up. Consequently, the kids grow up idolising YouTubers and not caring about anything academic.

Wow, i know you don't believe that at all. Being an Astronaut is not just about traveling space. It requires knowledge of Physics/Maths which can be used for other tasks here on Earth. Being a VLOGGER/YOUTUBER is just putting a camera on your face and saying "fr fr no cap".

>not caring about anything academic.
Why would they? Do you want to get a difficult and expensive STEM degree and go around begging tech companies for a demanding job that pays like shit?

Or do you want to play video games while people watch and make $10000 an hour? I'd wonder what was wrong with your kid if he didn't want to be a Youtuber.

I never said that being an astronaut is as easy as being a vlogger, but they both don't really contribute anything to society.

So you ignored the part where i said things you learn to become an Astronaut are useful here on Earth and not just traveling space?

A lot of Japanese people become artists. Are they considered failures in their culture?

Why would anyone bother reading the rest of your gay post?

>CCP propaganda is really unhinged
Anyone ever heard the old British slang term of "GUVNA/GUVNOR"?
Apparently it means a very tough and strong British man. Well apparently it was very popular in the Pacific theater during WW2, the Korean War and the opium wars.

Well according to CCP propaganda, the "GUVNAS" were big dicked British rapists that were trained to rape Asian men.
Apparently they would capture, beat and force male Asian POWs to crossdress and wear makeup to make the rape seem "less gay".

The Brits supposedly called the process "BUMMING" sessions and the victims were insultingly called "BUM BOYS" and they were considered to be "BUMMED"

The thing is, there is zero proof, Only propaganda on Weibo and the ramblings of a few Twitter CCP shills. It reminds me of the whole "MASSA" and "BUCK" meme.

Just imagine: some burly Victorian soldier or British Royal Marine with a big moustache and cockney accent about to sodomize a Chinese/Japanese twink he defeated in combat. The image is wild!

How does this bullshit help their cause?

Attached: img.png (775x836, 32.5K)

I'm from the UK and my 11 year old brother wants to be an astronaut (nobody pushed or told him to want this, he just has a fascination for space). He's even learning russian and chinese because someone told him that might come in handy if he does become an astronaut.

China/asian countries have a weird culture where parents brag and push their children hard to be successful.

Good video about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIMmK86vNYo

Attached: 1655122752743.webm (320x320, 811.83K)

You did read that part though. Stop being an obtuse retard.

Example A of why the West is rotten. There's no ambitions anymore, it's all about consumerism.

Audio got cut out, the video narrator says:
"These headbands measure each students level of concentration. The information is then directly send to the teacher's computer and to parents."

Sometimes I wish I lived in an asian country where people are pushed harder. I feel enabled in my neetdom here in the US