Is Negative XP/Shooter the most overrated musician of our generation? Jesus Christ...

Is Negative XP/Shooter the most overrated musician of our generation? Jesus Christ, all his songs are terrible apart from 2

Attached: 6e7a236d95f303b15d1f50b37bbb8ad2.png (170x170, 46.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xru8AknEPXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like his music actually ignoring the incel persona

I don't know.
I just like some of his music, like I also only listen to 2 of them. Can't be fucked to follow artists as closely as before or give a fuck about "good music" anymore ever since I became a full time wagie. I just want to rest and not give too much thoughts about music anymore.

i only like the scot pilgrim song the rest is pretty meh, i wouldnt say hes overrated hes just the biggest name in a niche sub genre

>AAAYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOO

>*wood blocks clanging*

Attached: F6CD1FFC-B466-41E5-BC53-AD55DF1B843D.jpg (620x658, 76.02K)

Damn Chinese men are built worse than latinos

Not even close to being the most overrated.
I really hate this hypobolic overly emotional attention whore shit. Stop being such a flaming faggot op.

Though for the record I don't really listen to any of their music, I am just aware of him and heard a few song clips like once or twice.
But seriously if you want overrated then damn near everything in modern pop would blow that shit out of the water.

Punk is a fundamentally shit genre

youtu.be/xru8AknEPXM

Just listened to a bunch, this is a favorite, reminds me of fidlar and csh alot

Attached: 7CDC2668-9A29-4D26-8034-877EBC417992.jpg (990x990, 113.17K)

Just admit when you found out he was Asian you felt cucked. Stupid white bois lmao.

ya i remember when the song about bianca came out robots and incels were posting it here nonstop and hyping it up so much, talking about how it was genius. then when they found out he's an asian dude they started being haters. top kek, mayocels are so fragile.

>Is Negative XP/Shooter the most overrated musician of our generation?

ive never seen anyone who listened to this chink outside of the internet

My ex-girlfriend really liked his music so listening to it makes me sad

>of our generation
no
of incelcore yes there are far better musicians

>what is virgin fest

Glad i'm not the only one who thinks this. I'm in a couple of servers that post him a lot and I just hate it. His songs are low quality, repetitive, and almost all have awful lyrics.

Seems like people only like him because "omg he's talking about r9k things so relatable!"

that nigga genuinely has the worst fucking vocals in the history of music. at some point as a musician you have to ask yourself why every single cover of your song is consistently leaps and bounds better than the original. on God I hope he winds up becoming a fucking mute.

Lost and Found is his best song alongside 1965. Everything else he made was pure trash
Yeah, so many untalented people in "incelcore". Fried bg Flouride is the only decenet musician and vocalist in the scene

I actually think there's plenty of good artists in the scene, it just baffles me how the one with the worst vocals managed to be the biggest name.

It's weird how Shooter dropped the misogynist persona right around the time he started streaming on Nick Fuentes's website.

>what is virgin fest
no idea