/ethnicel general/

We wuz edition

Attached: Images1.jpg (2552x7528, 1.4M)

I wonder how Any Forumsfags cope with the fact that Aryan refers to pajeets more than anything

Aryans were a group of Yamnaya that settled in the Indian subcontinent and then race mixed themselves until they homogenized with the other peoples of the subcontinent.
Claiming that Indians are Aryans is like saying that Russians are Swedish Vikings just because slavs got conquered by Varangians.

>He doesn't know about the indo-europeans
History YouTuber tier IQ

personally I just have inter racial sex with bl*ck boy bitch fags. They call me Aryan White Master.

Attached: BUC12.webm (640x360, 1.82M)

What are some history YouTubers worth watching? I've noticed that when I watch a youtuber talk about something that I am educated on they'll literally just make shit up. So now I am wondering how much bullshit they have told me when it comes to stuff that I know very little about.

Attached: main-qimg-bd34b9c24324323f5542edeee7133ab0.jpg (800x1029, 541.11K)

The only history YouTuber I watch is survive the jive. But he really focuses on Indo Europeans and paganism.

Survive The Jive is pretty good. His videos about the Sky Father are interesting.

White faggot made this thread

Attached: Aryans.png (1342x663, 753.73K)

Go lick a White man's anus, Mexican nigger

Cumskin hands made this thread

Any Forums-education, Aryan wasn't a racial term. It referred to those who performed Vedic rituals and followed Vedic law - abstaining from alcohol, cremation of the dead, etc.
Survive the Jive is a Nordicist retard

>Calls people niggers
Post hand with timestamp.

How is he retarded? I've only seen a couple of his videos. Redpill me on Survive the Jive.

For real, that's the same Mexican nigger

Attached: art14926widea.jpg (470x272, 22.51K)

>Any Forums-education, Aryan wasn't a racial term. It referred to those who performed Vedic rituals and followed Vedic law - abstaining from alcohol, cremation of the dead, etc.
Doesn't mean anything. The word "Rus" was originally what the Slavic tribes called Scandinavians. Now some Slavs call themselves RUSsians. That does not mean that modern Russians are Vikings. Only retarded Russian neonazis think that.

Man I love you Any Forums virgin weak beta males. None of you will ever amount to anything or even do anything worth while. Wiping your ass and taking a shower is you guys' biggest accomplishment. You're all a stain on the human race and I feel zero sympathy for any of you socially retarded subhumans.

I don't understand how you can be racist, specifically towards Black people. Especially when you are the same skintone as Africans.

Why do you think you know something about Yamnaya, Russia and Scandinavia, Mexican nigger? I'm from Russia and Germany.

>Survive the Jive is a Nordicist retard
He is literally a red headed English men and he even goes on trips to India. He's far from being a Nordicist.

Attached: tom-rowsell-from-runes-to-ruins.png (944x504, 634.55K)

>Heh, I only go here to make fun of you guys

Earlier you told me that you were Greek and Italian. Huh, I guess Hindi magic can make someone transracial.

Well for one he thinks ancient Chinese people were white

>I'm from Russia and Germany.
Leave the father land dirty Eurasian mongol mutt and take your turkish cousins with you.

No he doesn't, they are mummies found in modern China that have European features such as red and blonde hair and tallness. Stop being a fucking retard

Attached: main-qimg-4daac029919cca8b4a7ea845965a60a7-lq.jpg (602x598, 76.89K)

Was he only talking about Tocharians and Bactrians? Or does he believe the Any Forums meme that Han Chinese aren't the real Chinese and got ethnically replaced by Jurchens and Mongols?

I'm 0% Slavic but I'd rather be Slavic than a Mexican nigger

You're replying to a Paki. He's probably gushing in excitement because you called him a turk.

He is absolutely a Nordicist. He finds things he admires in other cultures and chalks it up to ancient whites

The bearded man on bottom right is what the Chinese described as "red and blonde haired" tribes. This is actual anthropology, not your Any Forums fantasy.

Attached: red.png (1276x665, 859.63K)