Can Any Forums recommend me any fiction books about loneliness or a lonely man?

Can Any Forums recommend me any fiction books about loneliness or a lonely man?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69.1K)

Notes from underground

But you should read Gone With the Wind it will turn you into chad

Haha, yeah. Already read that one

I only read welcome to the nhk. I dont know about the rest

Attached: 1647489291969.png (1073x2357, 1.6M)

The brief wondrous life of Oscar Wao, I guess. Kinda meh, I was expecting more. If I remember it correctly he has sex with some post wall semi-landwhale roastie single mom literal prostitute but it's been like 8 years and I never reread it.

not sure about the physical description of her, but the problem with her was rather that she had a corrupt cop bf who was okay with her being a whore but not with her emotionally cheating on him with oscar

5 centimeters per second light novel

whatever by m houellebecq

Attached: 18919247_303.jpg (700x394, 29.03K)

No longer human by Osamu Dazai

I have heard Ligottis and Kafkas works are on a different level, something there is no going back once you read them... is that true?

This is normalfag shit lmao

I already red kafka. felt like modern fairy tale

>ike modern fairy tale
What do you mean?

I don't know how to describe it: felt lile reading a book ment for children like a fairy tale

I'm reading Redemption by David Baldacci.
It's about a detective. The main character is very robot like, and lost his family.

Might seem weird, but "I, Claudius" hit some feels for loneliness
Dude obviously makes something of himself, but a running theme of the story is that aside from his brother and one childhood friend that goes MIA, everyone views and treats him as a retarded cripple that no likes. Also doesn't help the few times he thinks he finds someone who might love him, it blows up in his face

Father Goriot, about a lonely old guy abandoned and financially ruined by his daughters whom he adores.

Oblomov, about a russian noble who does nothing but wither in his dusty room. In the first 100 pages he manages to stand up from his bed.

No longer human, a book every japanese highschooler has read. Guy is autistic, hates people, muh suicide, blah blah. Pretty good.

Ligotti is cringe, Kafka is based, especially The Trial

Kafka is sick but his novels aren't really "doomer" core. They're more about men trying to navigate absurd situations, sometimes comically, sometimes depressingly. Even if he's not what you're looking for, he's worth reading.

What you probably want is Stoner, anyway.

The Martian.
Take the red pill (literally) and realize that space is the final frontier. Embrace daddy musk and his mission

I watched the movie today,pure kino

Read russian novels from the 1800's

Steppenwolf, Notes from underground, anything by Cioran or Houellebecq