I hate to be the bringer of bad news

>I hate to be the bringer of bad news
Did you guys know that during China's century of shaame, more specifically the opium wars, The British used "BUMMING" squads to demoralize and emasculate Asian rebels. For those who don't know, in Britain to get "BUMMED" is to be sodomized. So the Brits and other European powers literally used big dicked gangs to rape Chinese men into submission.

They also forced their male victims to crossdress and wear makeup they called them "BUM" boys

Imagine being an ordinary Chinese guy that speaks out against imperialism, or just happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then massive white bullies beat you up and violently sodomize you in front of your friends and family.

The British guys who committed the "BUMMING" sessions were called "GUVNORS" or "GUVNAS" which is British slang for a tough and well-endowed man.

I'm sorry Chinese bros.... :(

Attached: Pbeldin+used+roll+picturepbeldin+rolled+imageas+a+wizard+this+displeases+_49c9d08f0d2834d102e6182e1490aa2b.jpg (960x960, 155.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/asian-kazakh-husband-helps-please-his-wife-s-russian-lover-13477803
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

okay mister we get it you are attracted to chink ladyboys can you please shut the fuck up now i even gave you the attention youve been craving

Did somebody say "BUMMING"?

Attached: reynhard-sinaga-4218387069.jpg (982x726, 44.38K)

Based mass rapist of white bussies

I love bumming pussy chinkoid mongol fags

Attached: asian2.jpg (960x720, 410.32K)

Mongols raped and murdered legions of white bussy when they invaded Europe.
>When night fell the Mongols held their positions while the Kievans retreated to the central parts of the city. Many people crowded into the Church of the Tithes. The next day, as the Mongols commenced the final assault, the church's balcony collapsed under the weight of the people standing on it, crushing many. After the Mongols won the battle, they plundered Kiev. Most of the population was massacred. Out of 50,000 inhabitants before the invasion, about 2,000 survived, with most of the remaining women raped. Most of the city was burned and only six out of forty major buildings remained standing. After their victory at Kiev, the Mongols were free to advance into Hungary and Poland.

bro I know I cant wait to fuck asiatic BUSSY made for SUPERIOR WHITE COCK

Pink bussy and pussy is made for Big Mongol Cock

>Ride around on little ponys shooting arrows from a distance because your puny chink arms can't properly swing a blade or fire a longbow
That's why they never invaded Central Europe, they couldn't handle the Germanic warriors.

Attached: ddo94ci-4c8b93c2-2370-450b-8e95-71ca987c8f8d.png (1500x1080, 1.12M)

>Big
>Mongol cock
Why do so many Mongolian descendants and actual mongols worship Russian and German cock? White guys that go to Mongolia and central Asia are sexually harassed by the women, heck their are loads of Asian couples from central Asia that invite white bulls to fuck their GFs.
xhamster.com/videos/asian-kazakh-husband-helps-please-his-wife-s-russian-lover-13477803

Asians are ugly as fuck, white guys don't want them. Helps insecure faggots cope thinking we only go after the ching chang chongs. Quit being insecure little pussies and worry about ya self.

>That's why they never invaded Central Europe, they couldn't handle the Germanic warriors.
This. The Teutonic Knights and Finn's BTFO'D loads of Mongol hordes. Also the mongols struggled in the wet and forested terrains of central and Western Europe.

>Seething ricecel detected
I didn't say whites should pursue Asians. I just enjoy seeing Asians worshipping big white cocks!

Lol Chang change the topic cope and seeth

Holy cope u ricecels small dick farmers are still coping with this plebbit larp Russians etc have more female East Asian dna then any East Asian y dna stop with this larp indo Europeans/Aryans literally taught East Asians everything they have they were literally nigger and abbo level before indo aryans even native Indians were better this is just European dna let alone indo aryans and other caucasian types

Attached: 7247F836-5E34-4EC7-BBD9-84D69497AFFB.jpg (699x425, 75.76K)

Cope, almost all Mongolian DNA Europeans have is passed down paternally because their female ancestors were turned into rape meat sex slaves for Mongols and Turks. Eastern European DNA is so heavily mixed with Asian DNA that they've become genetically indiscernible as literally all Slavs have Asiatic paternal DNA. Ukraine and Russia were also raped to shit by Byzantines, Tatars, and various other groups. Cope and seethe.

Mongols ruled over Ukraine and russia for centuries and even established Moscow, the native russians ionly purpose was getting money for the mongols like good dogs

All this did in the end was to cause the triads to move smack onto bongland. It all traces back to those spiteful chinks.

there is no need to cope so hard, chang

firstly, its not healthy for your mental well-being and secondly, it prevents you from assuming your natural state as exotic oriental sissy serving a white man

Mongols were literally known for fucking russians, Persians, ukes and chinks in the ass kek

white bois belongs to gigachang mogger cock

Attached: 1652502248302.png (744x915, 1.24M)