Why are so many gen z gay now? Is it just cuz society is more free?

Why are so many gen z gay now? Is it just cuz society is more free?

Attached: apple.png (770x632, 84.77K)

A lot of those have to be "non binary" or "pansexual" women who only fuck straight white guys

19 percent of those are "im totally bisexual becaused i kissed same sex once lololol im so tolerant" surveys are fucking useless my dude

People will always do what they think will help them fit in even if it's bad for them. In the 40s and 50s it was smoking, the 60s and 70s it was recreational drugs, in the 80s and 90s it was fast food.

Now it's being a faggot or trans. None of these ever end well. Don't be a follower, forge your own path.

Because they're literally being groomed into it, retard.
This is an active movement to commander young, vulnerable people and make them into pawns of the LGBT.

Prove it. Are you just mad that breeders like you will become obsolete?

Gen Z has breeder parents, and this little experiment is done on purpose to reduce the population. A lot of them will still breed.

Because previous generations where stigmatized, bullied and killed for being LBGTQIA+, there is literally no other possible reason you bigot

Millenials were already at the point where actual gays, lesbians and bisexuals are accepted and free to come out.

Studies show that about 5% of men are gay, 2-3% of women are lesbian, and about 2-3% of both are bisexual.

That about adds up to the 10.5% number we see here for millenials.

So, if we subtract 10.5% from the zoomer 20.8% - that is, taking out the actual gay people - we are left with 10.3%

That 10.3%, then, is the trans, asexual & vaguely "queer" (spciy straight) population among zoomers. Approximately.

So literally 10% of zoomers are fake gay.

People say "queer is the new alt" but its not. Queer is the new geek/freak/loser identity for them.

Its a convenient self-mythology. "Why am I a loser? Is it my fault? NO its because im trans/asexual/"queer" and thats why people dont like me."

The "queer" online culture contains really quite few actual LGB people anymore, as they mostly prefer to blend in.

they are brainwashed very early

Attached: 1637733733040.png (933x727, 865.42K)

What is your IQ to get this very basic arithmetic so horribly wrong? Unless you are shitposting.

5% of men (male = about 0.525 of gen pop), 2-3% of women (about 0.475) and 2-3% (distribute equally) bisexuals absolutely does not add up to 10.5% of gen pop.

The studies vary how much actual percentage of the population is gay, 5% of men isn't even remotely established. It can go as high as 10% according to study or as low as 2%.

Attached: chadmog.png (1120x922, 496.91K)

Based. All the more zoomer girls for BMC. To the straight zoomzooms, you may have millennial MILFs or GenXGILFs instead.

Because being gay is a choice. Conservaboomers are right sometimes.

Around 80% of men end up having children. The rest are probably gay

The sheeple are taught they have no worth.
Which is true.
They are told they have no identity.
Which is true.
They are told they have no relevancy unless they are popular.
Which is a lie because relevancy is controlled through ai manipulation and the exchange of money behind closed doors. They are given the false believe that they can "become relevant and popular".
They attempt to beat the ai algorithm by attaching meaningless labels such at non-binary and transgender to themselves to steal the credit of real transsexuals who are already having their credit stolen by LGB.
They are after the 10% min/max boost to likes without actually facing the adversity, merely pretending to have a non-descriptive diagnosis.
They also use the woke pc society as a shield to deflect any criticisms and silence their critics thus making them socially invincible to persecution and absolute.
Thus they live in a sociopathic perfection able to actively assault others who do not agree with their denial of reality.
This is an active psychological attack to not only cis people but to actual real transsexuals as well who are kicked out of their communities and denied medical care and access due to wokeisms from these mentally ill sociopaths trying to get likes on instagram as their chinese overlords have imprinted on their retarded sheep brains.

TLDR
Sheep. AI Society. Conformity. Special Snowflake. Trannies get fucked because purple hair rights.

Attached: stay-away-from-dem-fractals-yall.png (500x517, 145.37K)

At least 3 of my friends identify as "bisexual", but they were only with the opposite gender and never look to hook up with their same one (much less relationships).

I would bet a good portion of that number is the same kind of people. "Bisexual", but only for woke points.

Everyone is bisexual to some degree
This, but unironically

yeah i did a tard, ty for pointing out. I meant to write 10% of men are gay, and 5% of the pop is thus gay men.

Then assuming 50/50 male/female population for simplicity:

10% of men gay x 50% male = 5% of pop is gay men
3% of women lesbian x 50% female = 1.5% of pop is lesbian women
3% of both are bi

=9.5% total real LGB.

So thats quite close to the millenial number from the survey.

Man you are malding over people existing. You aren't normal and you never will be.

you dont get to call yourself bisexual if youve only had straight sex, sorry

even worse, i know several "lesbians" that literally only talk about & crush on weedy british men like david tennant and daniel radcliffe. Like...shouldnt you have crushes on women if youre a "lesbian".

The era of just believing people when they say theyre queer is ending, and lying zoomers killed it.

It is literally something pushed pretty hard in schools.
Like to a disturbing fucked up degree by people with a radical ideological agenda to do so who were trained since the early years of collage to do nothing but spread critical consciousness and identity politics.

If you have children and you actually love them then home school them or find some sort of alternative schooling where you go over what they are teaching and saying to your kid in detail.

false and backed up only by the writings of quacks and perverts who abused people.

No retard, I'm bisexual and I don't even have sex, if you find a guy attractive in some way you're bi it doesn't matter if you had gay sex or not.