How do I breed my sister?

My sister uses me for emotional incest. She likes to pretend I am her boyfriend in public, and does stuff with me privately that a bf+gf would do. Like we watch netflix at her place and she casually comes to cuddle, like it's normal. She constantly compliments my body and face, and says how hot I am. Around people we know, she acts totally normal, like we barely know each other.

She is very clearly interested in me "romantically" I guess, and has openly said that many times, but I'm not. I'm however extremely interested in her sexually. She is very very hot, so hot that I dream about breeding her and getting her pregnant. I think me being so attracted to her physically has made her think I like her romantically more than I really do.

How can I take things to sex?
We already play around with each others bodies. I grab and squeeze her tits and ass while we cuddle and stuff, she likes to grab my ass or arms and sometimes kind of taps my crotch if I have a bulge in my jeans or something. Sometimes things get very spicy, but she suddenly decides that it's not going to happen. Closest was when she was wearing a loose dress that was very revealing. I lifted her dress up and played with her ass. She was really into it, giggling and hugging me. I turned her around and slid my hand down her belly to her panties and pretty much grabbed her pussy with my whole hand. I kind of played with her clit and she was just giggling and saying "doooon't~ teehee~". She put her hand on my inner thigh. But just as she was getting excited, she suddenly stepped away and that was it. She acted like nothing happened after.

Any ideas on what to do?

Attached: sisterbreeding.webm (888x500, 1.84M)

>Any ideas on what to do?
Stop larping

Get help bro, incest is bad on many levels

How is your home life? Is it rough? Neglect, drugs? Satanic cultist parents?

What is so bad about it? I already feel like our relationship is in the incest territory and absolutely not normal, but it's fun anyway. Adding sex to it at this point doesn't make a difference in any way imo

Attached: tumblr_nxkzhe1vBz1u5aupto3_250.gif (250x280, 1.15M)

Do it. You're literally on easy mode

I gave my mom an ultimatum that I'm never seeing her again unless she has sex with me. And I mean it.

Completely normal childhood. Were are both young working adults who live alone. Early/mid twenties. Just normal life, no drugs or any weird shit.

Attached: 1665159115.jpg (1080x2288, 497.7K)

Well yeah, I feel like we are so close to doing it, but it's been like this for a couple of years at this point. How do I push it?

Attached: 458460385.jpg (608x1053, 191.59K)

I wouldn't know since I'm a fuckup, but I'd suggest alcohol

We get drunk pretty regularly. The pussy grabbing incident was when we were both very drunk.

Attached: lunaamor.jpg (1600x1070, 638.33K)

I knocked mine up years back, but we had a fucked up relationship where I was supporting her financially in exchange.

I would gladly support my sister financially, if it meant I could be covering her cervix with my cum.

Do you meant you supported her, and as payment she had sex with you? Sounds exploitative if so desu, shame on you if you used a nice lady like that. But I don't know you or your situation so I can't really judge.

Did you have sex before the financial situation?

Attached: 1714693109.jpg (1335x2000, 409.56K)

what the fuck is wrong with u niggas man

God damn it fucking white people

Mom owes me for treating me like shit. I'm gonna fucking collect

Yeah drugs are weird but fucking your sister isnt. Kill your self

White people are just too sexy man. They can't even keep off their own family members. What the fuck do you think is going to happen when a 10/10 Chad and a 10/10 Stacy grow up in the same house? They're going to fuck each other bro

Yeah it was that kind of arrangement. She suggested/pushed for it though, since parents cut her off and I was going to as well. She was living fucked up and is a nasty piece of work herself. Surprised she even went to the effort of having the kid, but she did dump it on me to raise and isn't in the picture anyway.

Never anything remotely sexual before this happened, and neither of us were even into it really. She just needed the money and once it got going between us it got hard to turn down the pussy.

Pls quit larping

Attached: ED84D138-ADF3-41CF-8C6C-DA06FA22B7F7.jpg (400x300, 21.18K)

excuse me sir but this is the board for the fucked up reject dregs of Any Forums

name one bad thing about it besides
>retard subhuman offspring
just dont get her pregnant
>but thats sodomy
so what everyone has sex and jacks off without having children this isnt some gay exclusive shit
>but its le wrong cuz susciety tells me to
get cucked

Most of you don't actually have sisters. I have a sister and the Westermarck effect is strong, there is nothing, zilch, even though all my friends used to simp over her.

What is so bad about having sex with an attractive adult person of the opposite sex? I didn't say drugs are weird, I meant the other stuff in the previous reply. I just don't use any drugs myself.

Bruh...

I hope everyone is okay, especially your kid. Sounds terrible, but who am I to judge, I haven't lived your life. Maybe your sister preferred that stuff to poverty.

Attached: 600301705.jpg (763x1195, 144.73K)

One time my little brother found my nudes that I was saving on the family computer in a hidden folder and he threatened to tell our parents if I didn't "stop". Which was funny because my parents already knew and had punished me but I didn't tell my little bro that I just told him to fuck off and shut the fuck up. We've never been close and it's hilarious to me that he thinks he can try and threaten me. He's a virgin butterball ugly ass bitch

I mean this is years after the fact but things are better now even if I regret it. Kid is fine, healthy in spite of things and I raise her best I can. Sister eventually got her act together and settled down with her own family now but remains distant with the rest of us.

>Westermarck effect is strong
I know what this is, and have been wondering why there wasn't any effect between us. I guess there is some, I feel somewhat weird about some of the romantic stuff, but that's maybe more about the social situation.

I do have other sisters too and childhood female friends with whom I have a totally platonic relationship, even when they were "hot" according friends. It's just this one person where it didn't work.

Attached: 1852105313.jpg (1620x2160, 946.48K)