Chadfishing

I think chadfishing doesn't prove anything. I mean obviously there is a minority of women who are shallow and only care about the looks. Even to the point of disregarding everything else.But on the other spectrum there is also a large group of women who don't care about looks and really care about personality. I am sure even the most ugly incels get at least a few matches.from women that are willing to give them a chance and don't immediately rule a guy out for looks.

Attached: file.png (640x1136, 110.11K)

>I am sure even the most ugly incels get at least a few matches.from women that are willing to give them a chance and don't immediately rule a guy out for looks.
kek

>I think chadfishing doesn't prove anything

Chadfishing doesn't prove anything, because its never been done in a large scale statistically sound way.

> I am sure even the most ugly incels get at least a few matches.from women that are willing to give them a chance

Thats a statistic necessity. Doesnt by itself do anything to explain the huge attractiveness disparity in men.

>t. someone used my insta pics to chadfish and posted it on reddit, their results differed from my own statistics significantly

That may actually be a starting point for a comparative study.

Yes I am sure of that. They can't all be shallow. It is just a few of them that are like that.

Attached: file.png (422x1600, 269.15K)

>I mean obviously there is a minority of women who are shallow and only care about the looks

Attached: Capture.jpg (623x575, 31.82K)

I can never fucking know what's a next level demoralizion psy-op and what's genuine ignorance.
Surely you aren't serious OP?

>Thats a statistic necessity. Doesnt by itself do anything to explain the huge attractiveness disparity in men.
have you actually tried it? cause I can tell, that you are a retard and probably a woman. yes, incels will get one match every few weeks. and all those women put you in the friendzone instantly. all women care about looks and chadfishing combined with incel expierience on dating apps proves it beyond a doubt. the last thing that is needed is a scientific study by a field ran by feminists.

> I am sure even the most ugly incels get at least a few matches
LMAO

Are you telling me all women ignore incels? I can't believe something like this to be true. Women aren't all the same.

Some women will even admit it they are giving someone a second change. Like the one in the picture.

Attached: file.png (715x1130, 177.11K)

No, male and pretty high body count.

Theres a reason there are a lot of ugly guys and basedos with gfs. Purely statistically, if you try hard enough you are bound to get a gf. The reasonable point you can make is that its by far not worth the effort you put in to get a fat whore that will take your money and leave you anyway.

I'm too tired but there's been enough Chad fishing done by individuals in pretty much every possible environ or circumstance to be better than an actual "professional" study.
At the same time I'll be more honest than any woman and say it's hard that to know for sure what I really want because I've never experienced anything even close.

>posts succesful Chadfishing
>I don't think it's relevant bros
retard

>male and pretty high body count.
then you are an ignorant fuck

Well no.
But they do vary much less than men in every conceivable way.
I was debating internally for a bit but I suppose "ignore" is accurate.

It doesn't prove that all women are like that. It is just a small minority that acts like this. Rest of them want a caring guy who is intelligent and makes them laugh. And they want him to love her and care about her instead of treating her like shit.

Attached: file.png (1128x1600, 298.09K)

I've swiped for 20 days in a row without a match.

Anyone got that massive photo collage where a guy merged a pigs face with a hideously obese woman and went on Tinder to see how many matches he got? One of the funniest things I've ever seen on here

No, Im a fuck with a maths degree. And I somewhere down the line learned how statistics work. Every retard saying "muh every single woman xxx I will not in any way ever get xxx" should be forced to retake high school.

It's too massive and easily replicable for the opposite not to be true.
Again I don't know if you're making us think about the reality of the topic more to depress us or you just are that mentally weak.

you should probably make a reverse chadfish and make a profile with an incel looking guy. it may cure your ignorance you piece of shit.

No, this is dumb.

It doesn't prove that all women are like this but it also doesn't not prove that all women are like this. We literally don't know but most of you whores I have interacted with have been like this. I hope women literally get raped and hit by a car.

Attached: 1654095005580.jpg (1170x1136, 462.61K)

Are not like this**

I am making it to make you think if you are actually approaching women correctly. I think a lot of guys are bitter and this bitterness makes them lash out against women. Women don't like that. They like to be treated with respect.

Attached: file.png (909x1600, 572.14K)

"Hybristophilia"
The problem is there is no sort of honest study on these rather disgusting facets of the female human.
By literal design.
Society needs men to like women.