Shitty new margetoss

shitty new margetoss

Attached: crypto-sweep-floor-mcdonalds-stonetoss-comic.png (1500x500, 64.01K)

this isn't pol, user.

Is this guy pro or anti-crypto? Because he constantly satirizes it, but he buys into it as well.

Attached: 1346870345.png (255x359, 155.36K)

Stop taking abstract representations of IOUs so seriously

alright, but i cannot find the amogus. where is it?

Console sus

I found the amogus :D

Last panel look closely

WHERE IS THE AMOGUS PLEASE TELL ME NOW

It's just a funny comic series. It's not all meant to take seriously.

He is pro crypto when he can use it to scam his fans into buying his shitty NFTs.

You know you can like something but also have a giggle at it at the same time right?

zoomers don't understand that fact. They think if you like something you have to praise it til the end of time and you cant say a single thing wrong about what you like, not even if youre joking.

Screen sus

Yes. Good sense of humor means being able to laugh at your faults and fuck ups.

It's more that zoomers don't understand humor. Humor is often supposed to make the audience feel uncomfortable while laughing at it. Zoomers grew up in the age of nu-humor where the audience is never supposed to feel uncomfortable and instead of laughing at the "joke" they're supposed to clap as they are told what the audience already believes to be true.

He's anti-normie

We're on Any Forums. The average user cannot form an opinion on anything unless they can label it "pro-" or "anti-"

he's posted pro and anti crypto comics before, I think he's just trying his best to make people laugh. That's what a good comicwriter should do; not take sides.

Attached: Freelifter.jpg (1347x1222, 666.03K)

this shit is blowing my mind

the computer screen, last panel