If a woman gets beat up or abused by her boyfriend. Why should we feel sorry...

If a woman gets beat up or abused by her boyfriend. Why should we feel sorry? This is what her phone looked like and that's the guy she choose despite all her vetting, discrimination, and "high standards". She passed up on hundreds of guys to choose that particular boyfriend. You reap what you sow.

Attached: whore.jpg (540x960, 54.39K)

This. All guys are abusive, even the best ones.

The pet names implies she fucked all of those dudes

>If a woman gets beat up or abused by her boyfriend. Why should we feel sorry
You shouldn't.

Every girl nowadays has had "an abusive ex". After awhile I just stopped caring about their abusive hotties ("much hotter than you user xD").
not a chance dude, most of them are in the friendzone and are desperate for female attention so when she sets their name to baby or whatever they think: "this is it!!" but then they never get their desired pussy. It's just cockteasing.

Most guys in the friendzone come over and fuck now.

>Most guys in the friendzone come over and fuck now.
Wouldn't count on it. Some girls are like
>i'm just really affectionate xD
which is why they act all lovey dovey without ever fucking her simps

>Why should we feel sorry
I don't. I just check to make sure they are okay physically. They made their choices.

Why the fuck would she name friendzoned fags as Bae or Baby then?

If an incel is wronged by any woman, it is his fault for choosing to interact with that woman out of all the others he could have chosen

Idk about online dating cause that's cucked shit, but i'm "friends" with several girls that I can regularly fuck. people don't have an issue with sexuality anymore, it's fun.

No all the names are basically baby. This bitch doesn't even need to remember names. You are dumb as fuck

Incels don't choose the women they work or go to school with. Women selectively choose their partners.

Women have no consideration for feelings of unattractive men. They don't give a fuck if they hurt them by giving them a pet name and still never reciprocate any feelings whatsoever.
>people don't have an issue with sexuality anymore, it's fun.
Women do have a problem having sex with inferior male specimen (i e guys in the friendzone). It's not so fun for women then anymore.

Attached: ez109k94x2c71.jpg (640x480, 83.93K)

Stop writing fanfics nigger. Outing the rest of the thread as newfags too. Ugh.

>inferior male specimen
You sound like a virgin no cap

true. unless you are a gigachad you are replacable within minutes.

Attached: foid tinder experience.gif (482x520, 1M)

No dude have had sex a couple of times. The second time was absolutely bussin, (casual) sex is 100% worth it.

Attached: avatars-xh9jcy3AH5HsFAAs-AKKHbQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 53.02K)

You sound like mindless animal religiously obssesed with instincts and social hierarchy
Its like you are impostor pretending to be human.

>mindless animal
Yes
>obsessed with instincts and social hierarchy
Yes
>imposter pretending to be human
Yes

still have sex.

Most friendzoned dudes arent even virgins