If you post a lot online, you're probably capable of being social in real life too

If you post a lot online, you're probably capable of being social in real life too.

Attached: 1638306466591.jpg (850x1303, 445.53K)

you know how many people post total gibberish?

I don't post much but even when I do people can usually tell there's something off about me. This effect is amplified in non-internet interactions as well.

I don't wanna be social irl though. I live in a liberal area and the normies here repulse me

Attached: DD15ADB9-92F3-49F5-A113-AFF5D54F211C.png (327x322, 144K)

I will remain a NEET until the Goddess of Salvation knocks on my door.

Attached: 264164641.gif (500x282, 580.59K)

The shit I post online would get me shanked irl

what if you post nword a lot online tho

I can be very social and precognitive when I choose to be so but it is a drain to keep up plus me being an ugly gigamanlet male puts any potential social reward out of reach so it's no wonder I try to avoid most socialization and only engage in friendly NPC small talk

Attached: 1653581756298.png (436x432, 319.94K)

I'm sure you understand that yourself.

Attached: C9nryhmV0AAlPLP.jpg (889x889, 131.38K)

There's way more pressure to not say anything that could offend someone irl

It's not about being capable or not because I can be the most liked guy at a work place casually people are dehydrated cat piss puddle levels of shallow so socializing with them isn't hard.
I just hate socializing and the presence of the vast majority of people inherently.

I just lurk 99% of the time, guess its over

Exactly.
Hell, I don't even say much online anymore, because they'll ban you from virtually everything -- even Any Forums boards act retarded over internet words.

Alot of anons here have crippling social anxiety.
The only way to get over it is constant exposure to people. Not taking pills.

I hate other humans

I can drop crazy unhinged shit here and forget about it 10 seconds later.
I have one passing conversation with some one and I'm thinking about that until I fall asleep.
There's no translation here.

I can hold my own in a social situation, to the point where no one thinks I'm weird, but it feels like I can only talk if I'm responding to someone. Initiating my own conversations feels weird, foreign, and uncomfortable. If someone gives me a talking point, that's much easier on me.

Attached: bitter coffee.jpg (1200x804, 141.14K)

Most people disgust me, so nope.

Am I gonna get raped?

It requires entirely different skillsets, you have to focus on your body language irl and you also have to be able to respond very quickly otherwise things get awkward. It also requires a lot of confidence and you need to filter alot of what you say so the normies dont lynch you, not only that, its harder to find people who talks about anything interest in person so keeping a conversation going is harder. I like having the time to think and hiding behind a screen, im too slow and cowardly for face to face conversation

can't relate. some of the responses I got online left me feeling more stressed out than an awkward offline conversation. I think if someone posts a lot they are either fairly comfortable with social interaction or completely disassociate posting from real life.