Anyone here actually attempted suicide?

anyone here actually attempted suicide?
I have everything ready but whenever I try I can't get over the voice trying to talk me out of it
how do you silence it and actually go through with it?

also please try to stay on topic tysm

Attached: 1628408656354.png (800x1131, 826.07K)

No. Every time I get suicide thoughts, I remember that the uncertainty of death will always be worse than the pains of life.

Attached: 1653510719893.jpg (1080x984, 293.76K)

the "uncertainty" of death? what does that even mean?
death is the only certain my guy

>I have everything ready but whenever I try I can't get over the voice trying to talk me out of it

DYEL?

All suffering is temporary so suicide is a pointless endeavor. Just suffer through your life as an experience you'll never get again, because it'll eventually end regardless. Imagine being known as the faggot that killed himself because he couldn't get his dick wet.

how much does alcohol actually help?

Read Hamlet's soliloquy, brainlet.

is it really so hard to read?
no but seriously, is it really?
>also please try to stay on topic tysm
is it so hard to resist the impulse to spout random irrelevant shit like a monkey? is it so difficult to honor a person's simple request?
please leave my thread
no, stop typing a reply
just leave
thank you! love you

Attached: 1642448674681.png (2048x1724, 1.6M)

Is that a feminine guy?

perhaps, why do you ask?

Attached: 1638188543401.png (803x910, 540.86K)

no i have not, IT JUST AINT THE POOPITY SCOOP POOOPDY SCOOP DE WHOOP

Idk he's kinda cute... No homo though.

i have, it wasnt good, dont do it. no matter what your life is like, suicide is always worse. always. how i got over that voice is my brain not functioning properly, you should not be able to do it

i saw you vent, DONT LIE TO ME WALT... sussy baka

how did you arrive at the state where your voice wasn't functioning properly?
tell me more deets, tell me the whole story

Nope and why the fuck would I really
I'm not dying, I love my family and friends and I'm excited to meet people and experience new things. I can't wait untill I meet my grandchildren.

i had a rough months, it might have been more then a year even, i wasnt counting, never slept well, i was always tired, one time when i woke up at about 3 or 4 am i tried to snap my own neck because ive had enough. its not a working method tho, youd need insane strength to kys with one twist because youd be paralyzed before dying and/or lose consiousness and then you obv cant keep twisting.
im not gonna tell details about my life and what was absolute garbage

have you ever tried getting wasted to have an easier time with suicide?
was it effective?

i have not, and at the moment, im not intending to
i imagine it could help, but please dont do it
i have a friend who needs help, and if i die, im sure he would follow me shortly

Oh and to answer your question, i did try to kms last year (or was it 2020? Dont remember..)

Tried hanging myself but i didnt have good enough rope. It was supposed to be a rare form of hanging where you just get on your knees and pass out after 15 seconds. Guess i didnt do it correctly so i untied myself and cried for a bit.

Does drunk driving count as a suicide attempt? Cuz that shit is fun.

does getting drunk make it easier to go through with it?

Alcohol gets rid of my suicidal thoughts.

Thats is just, like, your biased opnion.

How nothing can be worse than constant pain and agony?

pls stay on topic, there is no point engaging in those discussions
thx