Lowkey chad, 6ft and relatively in shape

>lowkey chad, 6ft and relatively in shape
>huge cock and really good at sex
>intelligent
>funny
>wealthy but neet
>had the cutest girl of the class as gf in during teen years
>now can only score average roasties to pump and dump

I want to fall in love with a 9/10. i was living on easy mode for quite a while and can't really approach girls or talk to them without spilling the beans that I'm desperately looking for love. Any other failed chads?

Attached: 1654856492124~2.jpg (512x466, 31.26K)

r9k really became a feel good chamber for average people because we're all a bunch of autists huh ?
That's like me going to a mental hospital and complaining, really.

I actually did this irl haha, actually managed to become make out buddies with a suicidal 18yo there who was a legitimate 9/10. But she was unsalvageable, dad died and she was a massive whore who was abused even as a minor.

Congratz user, you're cool and better than us.

>>lowkey chad
>can't really approach girls or talk to them without spilling the beans
But aren't chads supposed to be able to bag pussy without game?

Attached: 1651931120606.png (1174x638, 424.61K)

Damn thanks for this graph, i guess I fall around x/y 8/3

And I can bag pussy like once a month on average online but only with average whores, i don't really want pussy i just want a super pretty gf to fall in love with :( my standards are sadly way too high for me and I can't lower them i just can't, this is exactly 1 month of tinder but i can't get any high class girls

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-163311~2.png (995x454, 33.24K)

Go to /soc/ with your peers

You've peaked user. And now you're on your decline.

:( It sure feels like it

I only got a fucking 5.5 rating on r/truerateme and few matches on tinder (none of them went anywhere btw). It's over.

i had the opposite path. was a fat nerd in high school and my early 20s. didn't lose virginity until 23 and that was just because i met a bipolar girl who'd fuck anything. but i turned it around in my late 20s, fucked plenty of women, eventually met my wife.

here's how:

1) dress well: ditch the cheap jeans & pants. get fitted shirts. ditch the baseball caps. nice sweaters for cold weather. wear a watch, doesn't have to be some $100k bullshit omega, it should just look nice. no, that $50 casio isn't nice. watches are jewelry for men. you'll also notice you're treated better in general when you dress well, retail workers & cops will be a lot nicer.

2) find a good hair stylist. rule of thumb, if you are paying < $30 (u.s.) for your haircut they probably suck, should be more like $50-75 in a major city. you can go back to your $10 supercuts bullshit when you're married, invest in yourself. also a nose & ear trimmer is $20, just saying.

3) lift. i'm still a fat bastard, but even fat bastards can lift. once i had muscles i started getting hit on by all ages of women, which is a WEIRD fucking experience for a former kissless virgin. started getting catcalled on the street. i wasn't even that big, maybe could bench 180 lbs, it took about 9 months to get there. most women don't want you to be skinny, they want you to be powerful. only teenage babies want "hot" men; they grow up and realize they want to feel safe and protected, and that most "hot" men are idiotic fuccbois.

(cont.)

4) stop using pickup lines and all that PUA bullshit. let women demonstrate interest first: touching hair, brushing against you, eye contact. if it's a party, don't be afraid to disengage and mingle; if she like you you can talk again later. this also gives her a chance to check in with her friends & feel safe. but NEVER get hung up on a particular girl. for your first meeting, the INSTANT you pursue them you have lost. have you gone fishing? the parallels are real. yes you have to throw your bait out, but if you yank the hook on the first nibble you just scare the fish away. they've gotta be trying to swallow the bait before you hook.

5) related to #4, learn to gab. ask people about themselves. listen when they answer. never have an agenda. never talk about yourself for more than a sentence or two. there are so many insecure chodes out there who can't stop their mouth diarrhea, don't be one. (this isn't limited to women & dating btw, it is good for your career too.) but one counterpoint: don't be afraid to let the conversation rest for a few seconds. some silence is normal & ok, it gives participants a chance to gather their thoughts. this all takes practice, don't cry in a corner when it gets awkward, just move on.

5) fuck tinder and all that shit. they make money by making you feel insecure so you'll pay for their premium shit. go to events. idc what, gun shows, music, car racing, dancing, travel, educational classes, fucking warhammer, it doesn't matter as long as you're interested in the topic. do NOT just go to hit on women, they will sense that from a mile away. bring friends or make them there. you will meet women naturally and have a good time doing it.

it helps to have money, none of this will work if you are dirt poor. but you said you were wealthy, OP, so all this should be in reach. good luck.

Post face or your advice is worthless.

Nobody cares about that tho. OP doesnt have looks problems and he probably has no problems fitting in either. He has mental issues and is seeking for something thats very rare today and if he gets it or not isnt really dependent on if he gets a better haircut kek. Lord the self improover advice over people who actually need it.

You found your wife and I found my (hopefully future) wife, but thats down to luck. I had no problem getting the 3 dozen sluts before her, the problem was finding her. And thats nothing looksmaxxing (or any kind of maxxing) will solve. Thats personality and luck.

>Any other failed chads?
you stopped competing against locals and now have to compete against all chads within at least a hundred mile radius. it is a mog or get mogged world out there.

> OP doesnt have looks problems

i've met plenty of guys who are fit who still can't pull women because they're skinny-armed bitches or still dress like they're in high school. no idea what OP looks like, he can pick & choose from my advice as he sees fit. he should still lift. also see my second post, it's got nothing to do with looks.

OP gets laid, his problem is that he spills the beans as soon as he considers a girl suitable for relationships or marriage and finds it hard to find a girl to actually fall in love with in the first place. Thats issues on his side, not some bullshit you can cosmetically improoove over.

None of that has anything to do with your shitty basic advice.

my advice is good, as I said OP can pick and choose as he sees fit. or not, as he sees fit. at least i'm offering advice. seems like you're just trying to make yourself feel better by shitting on people. that's not a path to a happy life, friend.

Great advice, unironically going to screenshot and save.

Also what would you say for balding? You only mentioned haircuts so I figure that isn't an issue for you.

Well, my advice would be to be patient and keep an open mind, not immediately rushing into dates with expectations. Or to be content with being alone. Thats gonna give him the time to find the right partner for his life. Been in kind of the same situatio as him, just that I repressed it and fucked around until I met her.

Your advice is pretty good if hhe person reading it is a cave dwelling retard preparing for his first introduction to human society. And shit like that also been the response to me venting when I was in the same situation as OP, so I loathe it.

> Lowkey Chad
Thats all you had to say user. No the fuck you arent