Why is there no cure for hair loss?

Why is there no cure for hair loss?

Attached: 159863.jpg (607x505, 27.95K)

there are several cures of varying invasiveness and effectiveness
we just lack a foolproof cure with no side effects

Something something Jews.
Haha that wasn't origional

There is no cure because there's no money in a one time cure. Ongoing lifetime treatments is a more lucrative business model.

I'll never understand this. Why not just mLe a one time cure and make it super expensive? Like it's not that hard lmao.

We will never run out of humans who lose hair.

> mLe
Make*
Phone posting

because jews don't want us to have any hair left.

This, the same reason there's no cure for cancer. Hair loss market is too lucrative since tons of men are desperate enough to drop lots of cash trying to get their hair back.

>this bullshit every time
If you invent a one time cure for every kind of cancer, then you'll have a treatment that everyone and every government wants with exclusivity, according to each country's patent law. Investors will become filthy rich and stocks will shoot through the roof.

Stockholders will profit massively for the next 20+ years. By the end of that period a lot of them will be dead already.

there's no cure for hairloss because like cancer it's a complicated condition. The fact that there are even treatments for it out on the market today is coinsidental.
It simply isn't an issue, so there isn't funding for finding a cure.

>Ongoing lifetime treatments is a more lucrative business model.
If you buy the branded finasteride and minoxdil it's expensive. Ever since their patents ran out 5ish years ago, much cheaper geneic stuff hit the market. You can get treatment 4-5x cheaper than before. The reason there isn't a cure is not some giant consipracy, it's because the technology isn't there.

>It simply isn't an issue
Tell that to bald men.

I'm balding myself. I think it's an issue but for those who aren't balding or believe for whatever reason balding is natrual and okay think otherwise.

exactly a definite hair loss cure would be way lucrative than selling finasteride or whataver.there simply isn't a cure nowdays, but who knows in the future. there is a massive attention on alopecia, especially with the current fucked up sexual market. probably farmaceutical companies are investing more and more on experintal drugs for curing that shit.

it's called a rope nigga

fuck youuuu

It would disrupt the social order too much

Attached: AA5AC73C-8FB1-47DC-9D4B-77B939F11D7B.jpg (500x754, 80.49K)

>go to the doctor
>get prescribed dutasteride and minoxidil
>on the fence about doing this or not

Should I?

For one, its not a sickness. The only thing that makes baldness "bad" is retarded modern culture with feminized standards of "masculinity"

The current ongoing life treatments ate shit and either are just moderately effective, have bad side effects or both
If there was an effective life treatment without sides it would sell like hotcakes

It's not what females want, and we live in times where sexual selection is the reproductive norm
I'm sorry you had a bad experience with finasteride or minoxodil. Finasteride especially is effective in 9/10 men stopping or even regrowing hair, where as minoxidil is less effective at only 3/5 seeing improvements. Side effects are uncommon and serious side effects are very rare. People take horse tranquilizer to get high, so I don't get how taking a antihomonal drug is taking it too far.

The current treatments really aren't that good if you look at the statistics, even without side effects they often just stop it from becoming worse without regrowing much. Sure it works very well for *some* but they aren't the majority.
The most effective way of treatment, especially for those more advanced,
is currently hair transplant+minoxidil and fin, which is still too much of a hassle for most people.

Do it. I was on the fence about taking the drugs for a while until I couldn't put up with the anxiety of loosing my hair anymore.
Basicallly, I would start with the dutasteride. Take a week off from work and cancel anything important incase you do get side effects. Take the drug as prescribed and try avoid thinking about the side effects.
When I started taking finasteride, I felt a weird sensation in my prostate, some minor pains in my balls ocassionally, and had no libido and ED, watery semen. for about 10 days, after which all side effect, execpt the lowered libido had passed.
I urge you to try the drugs because the side effects aren't perminant and hairloss needed to be treated early for satisfactory results. I find people who have shitted on finasteride/minoxidil are the vocal minority who have had bad side effects, or those who started at NW4-5 and were unreaslistic about how much if any regrowth they would see.

TLDR: Just do it.

Attached: last_thing_the_bag_of_grated_cheese_in_my_fridge_sees_at_3am.jpg (950x1200, 186.95K)

The think that really put me back is that the doctor said that if everything goes wrong this would stop the hair loss, but not make my hair grow back.
Balding on my crown is really noticeable (not bald, but lots of thinning).
I know I should have started earlier but I wasn't aware of the drugs and I assumed it's something you just have to deal with it.