You can't say he's wrong

You can't say he's wrong.

Attached: 1655332348797_1.jpg (1125x581, 67.79K)

If you reach thirty without being hooked on anything you should get an award

Weed is no longer an illicit drug

Life is good, people are shit. I dont like to let people dictate how I live my life.

Easy times create weak men. Anyway I like to drink alcohol when I go out with friends or have dinner with my wife.

You ever notice how these therapy and/or antidepressants types are never useful members of society. They're usually journalists or the latest breed of blog writer. They're never construction workers or engineers. Interesting correlation. Worth considering.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7.8K)

Engineers do cocaine

>friends
>wife
wtf are you doing here

Coders too.

Stupid meme, all kinds of people hang around here and it has always been like this.
>t. another married user, but with no friends

That was me. went sober without the sauce for 3+ years but a life on the sauce is too much fun

I am here because its fun to be here

coders do estrogen

You're both wrong. Coders smoke pounds of weed.

How do people even afford that?

Attached: 1654986991172.png (256x192, 8K)

They don't. The majority of people in the world, particularly my fellow Americans, are financially retarded.

Attached: 1612133692913.png (960x960, 324.24K)

Maybe millenial javascript retards and pajeets but every talented hardcore coder i've met in my career was either completely clean or a cocaine abuser

They don't sulk and blame everyone else for their problems, they don't think being under 5'10 is a silver bullet to their love life, and they don't
make themselves the eternal victims of society. So basically not you niggas.
>inb4 reeeee it's not us! It's this that and the other! reeeee! It's women's fault reeee!

>completely clean
Secret stoner. Trust me on this one.

>Trust me on this one.
No

It's called smoking pardner.

Attached: 1651325408828.png (680x782, 321.51K)

What do you even do in therapy? Why are twitter and reddit so obsessed with therapy?

Well, I just said it.
Seems like you were wrong, as usual OP

Hi. But, I have no award.

By not trying to find the easy way out of everything and solving the actual cause of problem?

>No
Well, there's a reason that you're a retard that can't code.

Also
> Everybody is just as fragile as I am, so why aren't they also abusing substances like I am?

literally just waste your time and money. You're paying someone to have a conversation with you and give insight. It's like prostitution except for attention and not sex.

I use nothing ,not even sugar
It's not hard you're just a weak faggot

You would say that

I agree. I think therapy is something everybody should do.

I think therapy gets a bad rap here on r9k because a lot of people here are 'too far gone' with problems you cant talk to fix. Like schizophrenia and autism. Even these people would benefit from therapy, but the incel type with these pathological disorders have the mindset that if they cant become chad its pointless. So they pan therapy

For most people therapy should always be undertaken, either as a preventative measure to understand yourself and your problems better or to minimise the damage of past trauma.

Most successful people have a litany of therapists and life coahes. Its low IQ and loser behaviour to think therapy is weak and not needed

I made peace with reality a long time ago. It makes the drugs more enjoyable.