Met this guy online thats like an 8/10 hot

>met this guy online thats like an 8/10 hot
>there's no way he will actually like me once he sees my trainwreck of a face
>wtf he actually thinks im cute and seems like he wants to date me keeps flirting with me and building my confidence
>we talk almost every day and i catch feelings
>he admits to me that he is fucking bi and would date men

REEEEEEEE what the FUCK is wrong with men? the only reason he likes me is probably because i look like a man wtf it really is hopeless for ugly fembots
should i settle for dating a fag

Attached: gaywtf.jpg (1242x1822, 154.63K)

no one fucking cares you dumb roastie, go post this on crystal cafe

herbed

>should i settle for dating a fag
If you pretend you're a weirdly masculine twink you might have a chance.

Attached: 5fd.jpg (1088x1088, 109.89K)

i typed out my honest opinion but remembered you came to the wrong place, go to /r/askwomen or another subreddit for you

I don't think cc takes trannies

Is it really that big of a deal for you? All you gotta do is peg him occasionally to keep him anally satisfied so he won't go bringing HIV and monkeypox into the relationship.

>ugly fembot
YWNBAW

sadly i am biologically female but i might as well be trans with the state of my face and body

Buy a strapon.

homos are disgusting

>can fulfill every fujo's fantasy of seeing your bf getting railed by a big beefy chad
>complains
I don't understand you, OP. I really don't.

It's a big deal for trannies because they only want ""straight"" men because it helps play into their fetish for being a woman. If the dude is bi there's always the chance that they're just cool with dating a man playing dress-up.

Beauty is so much more than just a pretty face. If you are submissive, grow out your pussy and armpits hair, and hormonally induce lactation I know you can find a man that wants you. Would you rather put in a tiny little bit of work or continue to chase homosexual men?

im not trannns REEEE ive seen troons that look better than me

i want to be submissive to a guy not watch him get pegged

For someone who wants to be submissive, you sure are a demanding bitch.

DEMANDING? i just want a straight man what the fuck just because i have basic standards

Yet you're mad that the basic standards straight men have are too high for you and won't even settle for a bi guy.

>I have basic standards
>starts off by saying the dude is 8/10 hot
Well, sometimes you get what you deserve, go cry on reddit whore.

It's important to be open with your partner. You're the one in the wrong OP. It doesn't mean he's attracted to you because you feel "Mannish", that's your insecurity which is a red flag. Homophobic too, for some reason. Why should he date someone whose personality is terrible?

just because he happens to be an 8 doesnt mean i exclusively date 8's wtf are you all retarded?

Attached: 0.jpg (1168x1280, 71.63K)

im not homophobic i would just prefer not to date one, imagine getting mogged by a dude :(

LMAO, if that's bi then everyone on Any Forums is bi. If a tranny is feminine enough, it's not gay at all to suck her cock.

what, do you want him?

>i'm not racist
>i just prefer to not date niggers