I got an email back about being on a dating show for incels

They also called my number and left a message saying they were very interested in me. Do I do it? Is this my way out?

Attached: c0f797fjfdjAH33nmp.jpg (907x772, 130.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1655021520298.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youre going to be exploited and publicly humiliated for normie attention like a zoo animal

so in other words, yeah, go for it

You should totally do it if you like being publicly humiliated and having your future job prospects lowered.

>she/her
Major red flag

You should do it. But be prepared for if they are gonna do a 180 on you. Groom yourself get a haircut and be likable so people will feel bad for you if they turn on you.

It's called The Undateables in England.

what the fuck redfern?? are they making an incel dating show right here in sydney? goddamn that's funny

its the same as the love on the spectrum shit thats on netflix

This user has it right. This is television, and nothing on television is real. You're going to be typecast, a narrative is going to be written for you, and footage of you is going to be selectively edited to make sure you fit.
A roastie is dangling a carrot in front of you and asking you to dance for the amusement of normies. The answer here should be obvious.

>tv show
Have you lost your mind?

This will be OP

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1655021520298.webm

don't do it mate, that shit will stick with you for the rest of your life, remain anonymous

Its demeaning but you dont seem like youre a stranger to that.

Why did you apply in the first place?

get in the cage dance monkey DANCE

i want to get be paid to get matched with british women and i might be what they are looking for

I thought it would be funny initially but then I genuinely entertained the idea of going on a date, even on camera, because I am that lonely. I didn't think they would actually reply and pick me and I still don't know what to do

Yea I understand.
Remember the woman the choose for the date will not be there because of you, she will be there to be famous and get attention.

just do it you will become a meme

Oh, like him?
Go for it OP

>she/her
Pls no

Even Chads in these "dating" shows get fucked over you naivs idiot

Ask her out on the zoom call.