This proves that women are incapable of empathy towards males

This proves that women are incapable of empathy towards males

Attached: 1655328856223.png (1868x378, 214.6K)

this proves you're a fucking obsessed cooler reposting your own shitty thread

fuckinh coomer goddamn it

Huh?
I see crystal cafe and expect the worst, most vile shit, but you're the dumbass here
>I did something and caught consequences which were barely asymmetrical
Cry about it
Suffer some real shit, you underaged tard, and see that this is a meaningless memory which is not unforgivable

I don't know what this says about women as a whole but I would've gotten violent after being told to get essentially naked over a children's fight. That's not punishment you give people because its cruel and unusual. If for instance, a group of men did this child protective services would likely be involved.

his mother let a stranger walk into their house, physically abuse and publicly humiliate him, even if he deserved it that's a failure as a parent

Women have too much empathy thats why they appear as sociopaths because when the worlds cruelty is revealed to them for what it is they do what they have to to survive. Men start at 0 and women start at 100 and if treating dudes like shit keeps their number from dropping too low then theyll say whatever the fuck they have to to you. Some will go even further.

That's not cyrstal cafe

empathy is a subjective concept and is pretty much impossible to measure, humans are mostly self-interested and only co-operate with others if it benefits them

user, that was a fetish thread. it didn't actually happen.

Right, it's the archive, well whatever just saying the reason I even clicked on the thread
>physically abuse
If not her then she would have done it and that's basically the only thing she did wrong
Being spanked isn't abuse, if you think you should never corporally correct a child then wait until your children (God forbid you breed) act up in any way

I don't think adults pressuring a minor to disrobe and to be humiliated is symmetrical to what I assume is playground bullying and being called a racial epithet

Your shitty coomer fantasy is retarded. But it's true, women have no empathy. That's why for example nurse is a primarily female profession. A male nurse would be severely traumatized by all the suffering and seeing patients die in miserable pain all day. A female nurse just turns around and makes the next twerking video for tiktok.

Attached: 1655376130644.jpg (672x625, 34.7K)

Having a 12 year old girl spank a 14 year old boy isn't corporal punishment, it's not done by an authority figure and is a humiliation ritual

>still believing this shit happened
Oh no then one day she came back and rubbed her cunny all over his mouth for daring to say chinkie pinkie

These were arguments under the notion that it is real regardless of the fact because the point of contention was the justification and not the validity of the anecdote that reads like a shitty fantasy

How is it barely asymmetrical? He was forced to be naked in front of the girl and they let her spank him over her lap. All he did was call her a chink and pushed her, what he did was nowhere near as bad as what his shit parent let the girl do.

>bully a little girl
>suffer punishment
>defend the bully

wew lad some real nig reasoning going on here

Getting spanked by a 40lb chink tween? Are you a faggot or something? What male would even feel that?

Are you forgetting the part where he had to strip completely naked and lie over her lap? That's degrading

Yes, degrading for the chink who had to look at his fat American ass and limp maggot.

He was happy to degrade somebody else when in a position of power over them. When the tables are turned, he cries like a faggot about it.

>trust me bro, you will turn into a violent ape like i do everytime your kid makes a mistake
Corporal punishment always leads to a higher risk of poor life outcomes for children, we know this because we can compare children who were abused to children who werent because not everyone takes their anger out on their children you fucking nigger

>child protective services would likely be involved
more like the men would get swatted and send to prison for 25 years with pedo and sexual assault charges