Where are yanderes at

I want my first love to be wild, all-consuming and life-long. Where do i get myself a yandere.

Attached: kiedy anon nie chce seksu.jpg (637x554, 37.79K)

They tend to work at book stores or ethnic restaurants in the middle of nowhere for whatever reason

I'm still afraid of my ex trying to kill me, it's not fun.

please elaborate.
you deserve death for dumping her

Attached: yxrc393dw6471.png (640x805, 496.87K)

the grandma you'll meet when you're 80 will be wild and for the rest of your life!

samanthabros.... i constantly think about her, also what went wrong?

>OMG she's just like an anime character

Kill yourself you little faggot

anime =/= real life

fiction can be inspiring you retard

Attached: 996634b1c022fffb54db22a656785cf6.jpg (708x1000, 540.48K)

>fiction can be inspiring

I'm not the retard fantasizing about mental illness. real life's not like your shitty anime

anime can be inspiring you retard

Attached: 1646412982942.jpg (1416x2048, 1.12M)

No, but anime is a little like real life because the writers of those shows are smarter than your little fuckhead ass

Gen Z's pretty fucked

how am i fucked if i want to marry my first gf and have lots of kids and live toghether till death do us apart
i'm sorry for transgressing against the conservative values of fucking around and being promiscuous

Attached: 1654720146749.png (850x2022, 1.37M)

There is a reason most parents just gave up and let most be trannies or pay for uni themselves or other life ruining choices these days. Most know by age 12 their kid is firmly in NGMI territory and most parents bail out of their kids lives at that age more or less because that's the time they need to develop under their own power to be independent adults.
So, around the time it would show is also around the time those same kids will get very much worse and not having as much support from society or their parents to figure their shit out.
Oh, well. All it amounts to is whoever burns it all down feeling slightly more justified in doing so at this point.

She's like peak goth GF aesthetically. Okay, she is literally a rapist and probably a piece of shit, I won't perpetuate a double standard here, but damn.

This is why kids need to get bullied. It has nothing to do with conservative values, you want an emotionally dependent cocksleeve who's never going to challenge you or have any kind of identity

goth girls are great
and it's not rape, if you get hard then that's consent!

Attached: 1551406401787.png (1024x832, 288.44K)

nice projections lol
to the contrary i want her to be dominant and turn me into her living dildo

Attached: IMG_2897.jpg (850x1252, 303.03K)

what she do?l

Attached: Yuka-Takaoka-Shinjuku-stabbing.jpg (671x676, 52.1K)

Women aren't dominant and you'll never find one

>and turn me into her living dildo

Right, but women aren't bimbo's you put nice guy coins into and sex drops out. Might want to actually date a real woman instead of fantasizing about some made up fantasy in your head

I'll settle for a switch

Attached: 1628878326699.jpg (500x724, 109.6K)

I sincerely wish I knew why you pretend to care about that. Statistically speaking, I can almost guarantee that you've never done a goddamn thing for the "next generation" beyond taking care of your own fuckhead clown children, if you were a bastard enough to have any.

You guys are nuts man, I didn't think social media would actually damage a generation

boys are ready to settle down and breed, the problem is that girls have ridiculous standards, that's why the west is dying

Attached: a27ecfa550ed4b6e295fb7b5a8f679d645daf0d5.jpg (541x405, 209.5K)

Thinking so could benefit you, when "social media" becomes the next buzzword political topic to castigate an entire group of people. You know what you're doing, nigger.

Alright pal, you need to use less internet and live in the real world