Bros I just got back from a girl's house where I had sex

Bros I just got back from a girl's house where I had sex
>youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

Pic totally unrelated but abolish the senate and electoral college

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

maybe you should kill yourself, better than living through the aids the hooker just gave you

It wasn't a hooker it's a girl I've been seeing from time to time for the last month

>It wasn't a hooker it's a girl I've been seeing from time to time for the last month
whatever you gotta tell yourself bud, at the end of the day the ones you have to pay don't count

californians don't deserve representation

No she's a nice lady. I didn't pay her anything.

why should new york and california make all the decisions for the usa they dont even have any guns or participate in the military as much

is that you're real opinion or are you shitposting

Everyone remember, the right hates democracy and the left is pro-democracy. Big part of what it means to be "left vs right" right there. The right = power for your rulers. The left = power for the people

No they really believe it. The rightwing is explicitly opposed to democracy and rail against it openly. Semi-openly, anyhow. Sometimes they hush up about it because they know it's an unpopular issue for them. That's what the whole january 6th issue was about. They didn't believe in our democracy and wanted to overthrow it

californians and new yorkers do fuckall for the usa on average compared to an average south dakotan and you know it

USA AINT A FUCKING DEMOCRACY ITS A REPUBLIC

you see Florida and Texas down there too dont you?

Democracy is a dog whistle for leftist faggots to actually mean "rig the system in our favor".
Any time the word democracy slides out of your slimy lips, it's in defense of some scam you have going on to rig the system. So any time you dickless wonders belch "Danger to our democracy" it actually means "Danger to our scams"

i do and it is because they are large states which would have unrepresentative power in a democracy you want to see real classism and its repercussions american democratic government would CRUSH the red states that make all of our resources (other than the tech industry bubble that has a shelf life of 5 more years tops look at how the tech industry has slowed down so much from where it was at the start of the century tech industry innovation just doesnt hit like it used to)

you sound schizo as fuck bro maybe politics isn't your thing

you sound like you dont have an argument

>Electoral College working exactly as intended
>"look at how broken it is!"
I honestly hope Russia or China nukes the fuck out of you urban Califags.

I was like 5'11 and almost there like 2 years ago so I'm just saying I'm 6 foot now until I get around to checking that again. I'm not sure what height guarantees I'm not a virgin I certainly haven't found it yet.

I cant create a counter argument for a schizo ramble
how the hell would red states specifically be crushed? in what way are you interpreting the tech industry as losing its hold? you're choosing beliefs based on what you wish

because in a democracy only californians and new yorkers would be represented
the money would get funneled to those places even more dramatically than now
instead of where it needs to disproportionatly kept in the interest of the country to feed the people farming the land and running the places that feed truckers to move those resources so the country has a market

Exactly
You want California BS all over the country? Imagine current believeallwomen hysteria, except 10 times worse

innovation in the tech industry will never go as far as it used to
tech industry innovations all follow a pattern of miniturisation as exemplified in microprocessor speed and its a logarithmic curve

they used to make microprocessors fifty percent faster every two years then they could only make them thirty percent faster every two years then only ten percent etc etc

>our democracy
Oh look, another sanctimonious leftoid preaching about something he doesn't understand. The US is not, has never been, and was never supposed to be a democracy. You want to dismantle the republic in favor of mob rule because it is politically advantageous at this moment in time. When the pendulum inevitably swings the other way, you're going to be grateful you didn't get your way.