MY FIRST PSYCHIATRIST TURNED OUT TO BE A FUCKING TRANNY DUDE IN DRESS WHA TTHE FUCK

MY FIRST PSYCHIATRIST TURNED OUT TO BE A FUCKING TRANNY DUDE IN DRESS WHA TTHE FUCK

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHH.png (420x420, 160.47K)

Imagine talking to therapists or psychologists under any circumstances. Couldn't be me.

Attached: 1603658162242.png (483x638, 186.2K)

"What's the worst that could happen?"
fucking found out

?? Turned out?? So she looked enough like a women that it fooled you?

>let me tell you about being sane
kek. cant imagine how hilarious that'd be to see irl, the sheer irony would be palpable
hope you learned your lesson user

I learned a huge fucking lesson.

this "person" was described to me as a woman. I was fooled, bamboozled, hornswoggled.

The mentally ill, leading the mentally ill

Attached: Screenshot (25172).png (1366x768, 1.04M)

A lot of male psychiatrists are either gay or LGBTABC. Mentally ill people are drawn to mentally ill specialties. Same with therapists

Like that Burgermeister Meisterburger

-King Pepeus II

Attached: King Pepeus II.jpg (216x234, 7.94K)

If I wasn't misanthropic I fucking am now

That sucks bad, but at least you learned the lesson sooner rather than later - therapy is a meme

Gotta get fucked to see what's real I suppose

Probably still better than the averege psychopath.

I'd take an ugly hon over a heartless monster.

Call her Doctor Crane. She'll think you're insulting her male patterned baldness by comparing her to Doctor Frasier Crane from the hit show Cheers, which spawned it's own hit spin-off Frasier. While you're actually comparing her to Doctor Jonathan Crane from Batman comic books. Specifically when he appeared in the film Batman Begins, when Carmine asks him "since when did the nuts take over the nuthouse?"

Attached: 97f1731924548f880913f149205639144f81400c64f282edad073f2302a9e7d8_1~2.jpg (1080x1336, 185.9K)

It is a popular theory that pscihologysts go learn the field in the hope of fixing themself.
I really want to resent this theory. But so far it checks out my experience with them.
It doesn't automatically mean they can't help. But all the psichologists I knew personally had some problems of their own. Anxiety disorder, body dysphoria, daddy issues, you name it. Except for Petra. She was just a fucking idiot.

In my experience trannies are sympathetic to robots and incels

That's because they're robots and incels that took estrogen. If anything, one that is a therapist would definitely recommend transitioning to any of their patients they determine to be robots/incels.

how did you not realise or was it like a blind date

It's fucking over
The inmates run the asylum

That should tell you all you need to know

You should be more freaked out that you needed a therapist...

This.

At this point therapy will just make things worse. The corruption of the system is at a turning point.

Not really, just the ones that use Any Forums
Actually sjw trannies would probably hate robots so yeah good to avoid