How do I move out from my parents when there are only 2 online rent listings in the area I work

How do I move out from my parents when there are only 2 online rent listings in the area I work.

Buying a car would bleed me dry when rent prices on average are 1400 euros and I only make 2400 after taxes.

Attached: IMG_20191011_154247.jpg (852x480, 141.57K)

are u cray, imagine moving out

Why do you need a car? If you want exclusively an place near your work, doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of a car? Your logic doesn't make much sense to me.

I just stayed a fact that it would bleed me dry because some other faggot probably tell me to buy a car.
Im not planning to buy one.

save your money and then move to a low cost of living country
then ffind a way to use the internet to make $$$

haha he fat

You have to renounce your citizenship dude

How much money is enough?
I have 10k which took me 6 months and that's chunck change.

Simple. Don't move out. Why would you want to waste a huge portion of your income on rent when you can live at home for free? I'm going to live with my parents forever.

Attached: 1591670293028.gif (235x222, 628.68K)

All my parents do with their life is shout and talk down on others, nobody is happy.

I can't live with them anymore.

Ah that sucks. My parents are chill to live with. You might just have to suck it up until you make more money. Most places won't even let you rent with your current income because they have a "you must make 3x the monthly rent" rule.

Attached: 1649649753236.png (1280x720, 598.04K)

I've been sucking it up for 3 years and I feel like the metal damage has been done.
What's worse is we life in a rural area.

Its hard to enjoy my achievements or things I enjoy when someone is ready to tell you it's shit.

Attached: Kyriakos_Grizzly_3.jpg (293x293, 23.06K)

I don't know what else to tell you dude. These are horrific times that we are living in right now, as far as modernity goes at least, and it sounds like you are trapped in the cycle of poverty. There's genuinely nothing you can do besides "just make more money lol". If these feelings leave you angry, sad, or depressed, then blame the capitalists.

Attached: 1621548932488.gif (336x338, 1.94M)

>why move out????
Apparently you niggys dont have a toxic home life

Attached: 1647667152341.jpg (770x600, 81.2K)

>euros
>move out from my parents
>Buying a car
user, I...

i am a neet in a rural town. i job hop and quit college 5 times. the easiest way to get out is get into college, you're supposed to get good grades, aces, A's all across, so you can get scholarships and a free ride to college and an easy life. if your parents didnt do that for you they failed you. you have toxic home life like me. next option is you can work easy jobs that pay nothing but you wont be broke, and you go to community college and try to get a half ok easy job. you wont make it but you wont be neet at least. you can grind that out until you can land a decent job somewhere then grind that job out and move out. slower and shittier than the university route. now here is hard mode, you go find a job that sucks dick but pays a lot and then you just do that. a little bit faster than community college and you will have the same amount of money as college fags, but you will work your ass off. but it's only temporary, if you can work your ass off for a year or something you'll put yourself in a great spot. and lastly, the shittiest option, the military.

i will be working the hard job that pays a lot. probably do it for a year or something then leave my city forever.

>college = an easy life
lol

My dad is insitant that he wants to get a condo and the house is a family house and he wants me to stay for free as long as I want. But also my younger brother AND sister have moved out so far so it's nice to know I have a family who loves me this much but it makes me hate myself knowing I can't even match them they are all so hardworking.

it is. if you dont think so you're probably a middle class coaster. people in highschool who get good grades instantly move out, paid for by the government, at age 18, and usually get high paying jobs right after if theyre top tier in grades. it's not even close. middle and upper middle class people that do this path have the easiest comfiest lives

That seems insane, 1400 is double of what you'd pay for a studio apartment in major (100k+ pop) German cities. What country/region is this?

I graduated with a STEM degree and a 3.98 GPA. The best job I could find pays 45k annually, so I'm going back to school. Most bachelor's degrees are worth less than the paper they're printed on.

Attached: 1605501701232.jpg (792x612, 52.68K)

I implore that fat turtle doesn't conspire raise your rent master user. But the kingdom of retards is always waiting should you become weary of that living

-King Pepeus II

Attached: king pepe2.jpg (225x225, 8.05K)

I have a master's and make the same. Admittedly it's unrelated to my job though.