You ever get tired of pretending to be like them?

you ever get tired of pretending to be like them?

Attached: 1655362434470.png (932x978, 295.48K)

Its truly so fucking lonely and this isnt an ego thing I know in the grand scheme Im worthless

Attached: AA0958CF-248B-45F3-AF3C-A2679176368E.jpg (309x561, 114.91K)

No because I don't do that

I don't pretend. I am one of them. I just come here to feel better about myself

People have befriended a persona, an act I put on.
The real me can fuck off and die for all they care.

i stopped bothering to a long time ago

Attached: 6372.jpg (425x600, 51.03K)

>he needs to feel better about himself
user, I...

You spend all your time deceiving people, and then get angry that you deceived them.
At some point you have to take responsibility.

No, because if he did he would have successfully deceived you too. But you saw right through his ploy didn't you? Fag.

bro, i stopped and became an expat
best decision ever
if youre not that then dont even try. find your own way lil nigga

I am a facade behind a facade behind a facade

But none of my fake personas are a normal npc lol that'd be exhausting

I refuse to change. I'm me, and they can ignore, like or hate me.
I respond in kind, and gmmake good friends with those who appreciate what I am.
Putting up a facade will get you fake friends who leave when you need someone the most.

Yes. Today my brother came over, I saw a marvel promotional sticker and was trying to make a soi boi impression joke. I stopped myself right away, luckily he didn't notice.

Lately I feel my mask is slipping. Its only a matter of time before I calling people niggers.

I have bulked to the heavens and keep a constant smug look of superiority on my face just so they know I'm not one of them

Attached: Screenshot (25191).png (1366x768, 987.42K)

>I have to mask the fact I'm an internet obsessed asshole
That's not who or what the term is for. You're thinking more along the lines of not revealing your power-level but with extra racism.

Attached: PLef316a5271ee0a816.jpg (591x601, 86.3K)

Maybe because you're too much of a coward to show your true feelings to others and your persona is just the culmination of you trying to appease everyone so they don't abandon you. Get a father figure you aren't afraid of interacting with

>you're too much of a coward to show your true feelings to others and your persona is just the culmination of you trying to appease everyone so they don't abandon you
Pretty much. I simply expect them to chimp out at me over frivolous opinions.
I follow multiple people on social media and seeing them get canceled and threatened with a loss of their livelihood makes me feel like I'll be made an example of next. I don't know when I'll bump into some real-life extremist that will give me hell for simply existing. Those fears might be unfounded and exaggerated but hey live rent-free in my head.

Why, do they kill ?

I legit wanna invoke anarchy

Read Thomas Paine's Common Sense

I dont pretend anything, I am what I am and that's all that I am so blow me down like Popeye.

Yea all the time, sometimes I wanna show people what's underneath but it wouldn't do anything people either don't relate or don't care and I don't blame them. I just wish I could be comfortable with myself underneath

Thou who dost not pretend shall not become weariness.

-King Pepeus II

Attached: King Pepeus II.jpg (216x234, 7.94K)