Another day is done

another day is done

Attached: 1020pm.jpg (692x876, 309.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzj_w3rUnvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wish i never had to witness it. i really do.

feel like crying
not tonight probably tomorrow

and they're all just happy to go along with it. nobody cares about being awake

tomorrow would be better

it really is too unfair. i can't even wrap my head around how horrible it is

i think i'll have some orange juice tomorrow

it's starting to look unsettling. why do i have to live here

i'm very sick of being this way. i would like to feel how they get to. instead of constantly checking and comparing

starting to understand that there is no difference between winning and losing

yesterday is gone, tomorrow is on the way
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzj_w3rUnvU

it's really just all the same at the end no matter what

why do people who have it all get to pretend to have it bad. i guess i have it all to someone too. i guess that's why

i can't believe it was true
well, that's a lie. it does make sense. disappointing nonetheless

it is painful to hear, however, it should only be motivation to prove them wrong. remember how good it felt the first time, let's recreate that situation

and i mean, what other choice do we have? we've committed to this route, let's continue to build upon it

you need a waifu or something user, it helps me

Attached: bzz.gif (500x474, 299.29K)

of course regression is enticing. to go back to the easy way would be great. but we both no that it won't be satisfying enough anymore

not to mention, that flash to the past, to once again face the very fork in the road that started this mess... it's just not worth it

it's almost gonna happen now

a lot of things bother me now, i miss being brainless. suppose i am still brainless now, so i miss being un self aware of my brainlessness

because if they don't care nobody will. i probably should learn to practice a little empathy if this is the case

but even if i do it's fleeting at best. all i care about is what can be done for me. what a little victim