Be me

>be me
>be black
>try to get a job
>get told "we're not hiring"
>see white people with no experience getting hired all the time

Why does it always seem like white people can just walk into any job they want, while I have to work twice as hard for half as much? It's not fair.

Attached: 3633991A-60A6-4701-96B7-6FBB2427E3EA.jpg (828x1248, 218.59K)

maybe the reason you cant get a job doesnt have to do with your race and you are just not a good employee

Oh so you're the fag that stole my quads from me. Fuck youuuuuuu

whites be holdin us down

Attached: BUC9.webm (360x640, 1.59M)

maybe the job prospects are better in haiti or africa

I mean...I don't blame them for not wanting to hire a nigger. I wouldn't hire a nigger. Have you tried not being a nigger?

that guy isnt remotely white btw

>go back to your own country
why? its nice here, the only problem I have is with you peoples' racial prejudices against me.

Sorry, if a black person doesn't get something, it is always a race thing, and never involves proper qualifications or anything like that. Have you taken your Biden pilll for the day yet?

whites are demons

Attached: BUC12.webm (640x360, 1.82M)

america is a conservative hellhole disguised as liberal. biden himself isnt liberal, he only larps as one to get the youths' votes.

america is more racist than standard civilized countries.

Maybe you're just a shit candidate
But to be far I wouldn't want to hire a nigger anyway

Good. It's about time that we stop pretending to care about the niggers. Once they realize that NEITHER side of the government are going to help them, maybe they'll stop ruining our cities, our work places and our public areas.

I have all the credentials, I'm always on time, I'm good at scheduling, and for what reason am I, not a good employee? Ignoring your racism, of course.

>they'll
I'm a perfectly rule-abiding citizen.
Why do you generalize all of us, when it's only a small minority who actually cause the trouble?

>be me
>white
>apply for a safety manager position at a glass company
>get an instant interview
>HR, owner, and ops manager ask me questions for 20 minutes
>literally tell them I don't have experience
>dressed nice and good at talking with the older white owner guy
>instantly sends me a job offer for 90k a year with benefits
>have no fucking clue what I'm doing but everyone there likes me
>ffw 3 years later
>still have no fucking idea what I'm doing
>tfw it's easy being white

Attached: 1651718454026.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

sure its racism

idk chief. From what I've seen company's love to hire Indians and blacks any chance they can get. They get tax write offs for it and can tout how diverse they're being. Hell, you can get a scholarship for just being black, no merit at all.

If you're not making it in this new woke world, you're just not milking the system enough. White people actually have to show their credentials and merit to get and keep a job and are usually passed up for a woman or a black/indian person

at least you recognize that you're privileged, unlike most of the plebs itt.

>Small minority
Bullshit.
Outside of tons of police data, even my own anecdotal experiences have shown me that the VAST majority of blacks are infact niggers. Some examples:
>Niggers listening to their nog music without headphones in public and chimp out when you ask them to turn it down
>Niggers cutting in line and chimping out when you speak up
>Niggers harassing small business owners
>Niggers being filthy creatures in public (saw one eating on the bus and getting it all over the floor and the seats)
I can count on one hand all the blacks that I've met that aren't niggers and I work with most of them

>also no college degree btw

>for what reason am I, not a good employee?
You are significantly more likely to steal from the company or commit crime, i.e. get arrested and leave us without an employee
It's just too risky of an investment to hire you

i got one, from today
>driving into one of those turn circles
>im a cautious driver
>black driver in other lane doesnt stop
>would have crashed into me if i drove at normal speed
>ofc i anticipated such a possibility

never relax

>continues to list purely anecdotal situations
cmon, at least bring up FBI statistics or what-not

also, still not proof you get to generalize ALL of us.

eh yeah true, honestly I just hate interacting with blackies at my company too. They have their whole fucking language, ebonics, I think it's called. They say shit, "get wid itz" or "sheeet wot u mean doe?"

it's just so hard to listen to them and honestly I'm little afraid of their chimp-like nature. I'm a stereotypical cracker though so I guess the tension goes both ways. I honestly just wish we could get along but we need to all speak one language, proper English.

Attached: 810kawoPJxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x721, 98.4K)

too bad cus people definitely do