Have a date with an asian girl from hinge tomorrow

>have a date with an asian girl from hinge tomorrow
>she has one of the sweetest smiles I've ever seen
>I'm 22 she's 19
>we're meeting up in the city and figuring it out from there
I need to find a way to get her to invite me back to her place. I live with my parents and not in the city anyway

Attached: ayano but its komari.jpg (1920x1080, 164.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dpKc8N3FJsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have fun
go to a used book store or library and have sushi for dinner maybe.

That sounds nice. I don't want to come across as that white guy who likes sushi but I'll consider it
My main issue is I wanna get laid. It would be nice if I could stay over at her place on the weekends and go home on the weekdays to work

this is your first date? you should probably cool your jets a little. rushing things or even seeming impatient is how you scare her off. just have fun and take it one date at a time.

Yeah it is. Okay I'll keep it chill

Where do you think of taking her for the date?

Inviting a girl over isn't really that hard if during the date you did the following
80% of the date is just her talking about her self , and 20% is just you making her laugh. Guarantee puss right there and it's pretty much proven that being funny leads to being able to have sex with a girl within the first date. Literally coffee , talk to her , make her laugh ,and find another place to hang out at and then invite her over if you know your parents are gone or they won't bother you. Hit on her too, not just basic compliments like you're cute , I usually tell girls theyre as pretty as expensive french art and they laugh at it.

I was thinking of sitting down and eating something light with her at the place where we're meeting. Then there's a nice park nearby that I thought we could walk in. After that if things are going well we could grab dinner
I didn't plan too much because the last date I went on, the girl turned out to be kind of ugly so I feel a little jaded

Did you even read my post? Do that before replying next time. I don't live in the city. I live an hour away. It's not possible to invite her to my place and besides my parents are always home

Find a local coffee shop or something near you . Something small, you already have the right plans for it so you're pretty much set. It really is up to you to decide if you want to invite her over after your date , but if you don't give a fuck about your parents being there then she wouldn't either. It's pretty awkward though her meeting your parents first date though so I don't know if that's a red flag or not for women .

Good luck. I went on tons of dates with women from dating apps back in 2021 and never got anything out of it besides a bunch of casual sex that made me feel empty on the inside.

Attached: 1609985675873.jpg (640x480, 23.8K)

I think you're still not understanding that inviting her to my place is NOT AN OPTION. Are you fucking stupid?

Just ask to see something she mentioned having at her house. The best is asking to meet pets if she has any. It's obvious what you are trying to get at but without being distasteful.
Also this. If you get laid you feel gross and wish you hadn't. If you don't fuck you feel like a failure and wish you had.

>I live with my parents
HAHAHAHhahaahahahHAHAHAH
You're not getting laid you faggot.

Fuck you OP I deserve that more than you. If only I was born white, then I too could have an Asian jailbaits gf.

youtu.be/dpKc8N3FJsQ

damn, she's going to let you rail her in the ass

>I got to fuck a bunch of women
>But wah now muh feels are empty
I hate you people so much. You're doing something millions of men wish they could do and you're being a bitch about it.

Here's a redpill for you, bitter boy: railing a bunch of sluts from a dating app stops being cool extremely fast and then you are inevitably gripped by the feeling that nothing in your life has changed.

Attached: 1609959263715.png (596x579, 621.71K)

I've been on like 15 dates the last couple of months, only a few were with the same girl.
The interactions I got from the apps were so cheap. Like neither one of us were expecting or put much into it. I've only had sex from it a couple times. Anyways I don't know if it's more recently, or a product of dating over 30, or just dating apps in general but it fucking sucks
I could not imagine some chump taking these retard women on hundred+ dollar dates

That's like a person with an eating addiction telling a starving person that eating is overrated. You've had your fill of sex and now that you're jaded by it you're telling a virgin that longs for that experience that sex is overrated. Fuck you why are you even on this board?

Can you give any advice on how to determine if they are a dtf slut vs a "good girl" that is actually worth going on multiple dates with?