Are Single Moms ever acceptable?

So, my exgf has been hitting me up recently. I broke up with her a few years ago because she was insane and nearly got me in jail, and also being in a relationship with her was very stressful. In that time, she rode the carousel a bit, ended up dating a guy a couple years ago, had a kid with him last year, and now they are split up. Not only that, but she also lost custody of the baby.

So, it sounds like she had a come to jesus moment, and she's sounding like she's less insane and less fucked up. I'm just wondering if it's ever acceptable to date such a single mom? Personally that's one of my big deal breakers. I always figured she'd date some other guys, and maybe her and I would get together down the road when she calmed down, but the fact that she had a kid just turns me off. I feel like it would always be awkward. If I got back together with her, if we ever got married and had kids, there'd always be her first born child with another dude. It just fucking sucks, I would've rather her fucked 25 dudes than became a single mom.

What would you do? Discard forever or give her a chance? Pic related, it's kind of what she looks like. She's a hot young asian chick with nice titties and a nice ass. I just don't know what to do. Part of me wants to get back together with her because I've hardly dated since we split and most women bore me and annoy me. But on the other hand, she has a fuckin kid. Thoughts?

Attached: Asia_1.jpg (1024x1280, 62.65K)

>betabuxxing an asian single mom
Is this what all white men dream of?

another terminal case of yellow fever
tragic

it depends on your self worth.

If she has a daughter yes

>my retard toxic exgf is still the same toxic retard but also she has some other dudes niglet as part of the deal
gee user i dont know I just cant figure out what you should do

Is it betabuxxing if she doesn't have custody of the child and I won't have to raise the child? I have no problem taking care of my own children if I have them with her. In truth she claims I got her pregnant once but it was right after we broke up and I yelled at her to get an abortion because she said if she had the kid I'd never see it. Still no idea if she was really pregnant or just lying to try to manipulate me.

Anyway, she seems more chill now, and I at least plan to hang out with her so I can fuck her a few times. But she is high IQ and funny and one of the few women I don't get sick of hanging out with after I nut. Also my parents really liked her.

>another terminal case of yellow fever

if there was a cure I would take it. Unfortunately the kind of white women I can attract are almost always overweight or boring, same with latinas. But I've actually managed to hook up with some decent asians in my life. I'd prefer to have white children, but wouldn't mind hapas

>If she has a daughter yes

she does have a daughter

>>my retard toxic exgf is still the same toxic retard but also she has some other dudes niglet as part of the deal
>gee user i dont know I just cant figure out what you should do

it's not a niglet, the guy was white. Also the child is not "part of the deal" as she has LOST CUSTODY of the child. Therefore she wouldn't have to take care of the child beyond maybe sending child support payments. I haven't talked to her in detail about this because we're just talking as friends and I know it's prob a sensitive subject for her. But since she doesn't have custody, I imagine if I ever got back with her I wouldn't have to do any parenting of the kid

>lost custody
Lol she is still crazy. Imagine being a woman, having a child and not caring enough/being normal enough to keep custody. How about a normal woman?

get with her to get with her daughter

>Lol she is still crazy. Imagine being a woman, having a child and not caring enough/being normal enough to keep custody. How about a normal woman?

it's hard for me to find a normal woman that is as hot and high IQ as she is. Right now the only 2 women really interested in me are her and another ex. The other ex is a 28 year old goblina mexican girl. She is really nice and more mentally normal but she's also fat and I find her really boring when I get done nutting

>get with her to get with her daughter

you're a freak, that's disgusting. Plus the daughter is a baby, wouldn't even be fuckable for another 18 years. And even then probably wouldn't be possible anyway

>Used goods
Normalfags are not just animals, they are pigs.

I'm 30 though...not sure how much more time I have to find a cute young gf.

I mean what would you choose, 30 yr old roastie? or 21 year old roastie used goods?

>Are Single Moms ever acceptable?
The fact that you're even considering this indicates that you've already lost it.

this. you're a retard OP

>you're a heretic, that's disgusting.
Is that what you meant, little conformist fundie
>disgusting
You want to fuck used goods, lol

One of the biggest problems you will have if you get back together is that she at some point would try to get the lost kid back.
Females are run by emotions and sooner or later those save-my-kid emotions will get to her. She will be hell bent to achieve and the system will help.
But guess who will foot the lawyer bills for the years such a case runs and be the emotional support in her time of despair?
I know she is hot, but instead of wasting money on her, spend them on hookers and trips to SEA.

She's going to hit him with child support, you're naive OP

>Are Single Moms ever acceptable?
No. Better to be alone. Case closed.

Attached: 1603069247983.gif (320x400, 207.02K)

>high IQ
>single mother
Then again you fuck girls and toss them aside, so its a perfect fit
Retarded whores like you belong together