The best thing about being a transgirl is that I finally have boobs that are mine and I can grope them whenever I want!

The best thing about being a transgirl is that I finally have boobs that are mine and I can grope them whenever I want!

Attached: 1654018732621.png (600x849, 660.34K)

The best thing about you being a transgirl is eventually you will join the 41%!
YWNBAW

>Proof that trannies don't have dysphoria but are just coomers that want to indulge their fetish
>Mentally ill men that are so far gone they'll fuck up their boddies for the COOOOOOM
You're not a "transgirl". You're a man, in a dress with some fake tits strapped to your chest. You could have achieved this by buying some fake tits and putting em on a table to grope em. But congrats faggot, you're a mutilated monstrosity and I hope you live in an at will state so you'll never get employment.

THEY ARE NOT BREASTS! THEY ARE MALE NIPPLES SWOLEN TO RESEMBLE ONES! ONLY WOMEN CAN HAVE 'BREASTS'! YOU ARE A FAGGOT GROPING MALE NIPPLES AND DELUDING YOURSELF THAT THEY ARE BREASTS!
But then again you ARE a stupid fucking faggot who thinks that he is female just because he took a few pills, changed his clothes and chopped off his dick. I'm sorry to tell you but, ywnbaw.

show or kys

It doesn't have to be an "either or" thing,

Attached: why-not-both.jpg (419x261, 31K)

Nah, I have no desire to see mutilated tranny tits on a faggot's body. I prefer only the former, rather than the later.

it's not a fetish tho

lol I triggered some chuds with this post. My breasts are natural and beautiful
I don't care what you say cuz I'm the one with boobs!

>I have no desire to see mutilated tranny tits
so you actually prefer the latter

My bad
>t. I might be a retard but at least I'm not a tranny

>My breasts are natural and beautiful
>a transgirl
The irony of your post seems to have been lost on you so let me explain.
There is nothing natural about your situation. You are a man mutilating your body to be a woman. I don't have a problem with people mutilating their bodies as I have a similar fetish (yes your condition is a fetish), however you demanding that others act in accordance to that delusion, is what most people have a problem with. If you truly believed you were a woman, instead of "transgirl" you would've just written girl and continued the sentence without "finally".
But I digress. If you were a "natural" woman, you wouldn't have the skeleton of a male, you would have no trace of the Y chromosome in your genes and you would never need to take chemical supplements to make your facade the least bit convincing.
You are a man and always be a man. There is nothing you can do about that.
But I assure you, no one cares what you do in the depths of your sex dungeon mommas basement with your body, as long as you keep it out of the publics eyes (Internet forums also count) and stop grooming kids/demanding from others to go along with your degeneracy.
My two cents, tranny.

I don't care I'm touching my boobs! teehee~

You don't have breasts, you're an overweight man with autogynephilia

Attached: file.png (634x750, 591.57K)

>I finally have boobs that are mine and I can grope them whenever I want!
AGP moment

You will never resemble the appearance of an anime girl let alone any woman.

Pretty vile user but I guess thats what you were going for, grats.

Fake girls are acceptable in the kingdom perchance that joy is experience, and laws are imbided

Attached: king pepe2.jpg (225x225, 8.05K)

I'm fat fucker and can do that too.
Checkmate, tranny.

Attached: IMG_20210103_213721.png (792x817, 216.24K)

I would like trannies more if they emjust endeavoured to be femboys with tits, they always pretend to be catboys or bustyboys to lure in weirdo coomer fags like me then demand I refer to him by his "proper" pronouns

Well statistically not necessarily