How does it feel compared to a vagina

how does it feel compared to a vagina

Attached: 037_1000[2].jpg (1000x750, 167.95K)

I've only fingered a vagina once. a pussy feels bumpy and ribbed. It also clenches down on your fingers when you make her cum.

Granted this was a beached land whale that I fingered so results may vary. Perhaps a skinny pretty woman has less clenching power

buttholes can clench too though

In my (limited) experience. Vaginas maintain their tightness going in. Asses are tight around the ring and softer the deeper in you go.

Ass someone who has fucked a lot of both, anal is unironically way better

>anal is unironically way better
how exactly is it better?

Tight at the sphincter but the rest of your dick just feels like it's in a warm void
Pussy squeezes you the entire way through and has bumps and muscular ridges all the way through and is also self lubricating
Anal is a meme

God I love traps so much. They have everything I'm looking for
>cock which I can suck
>butthole which I can cum inside no worries of getting pregnant
>a horny mouth which I can fuck and cum inside (feels like heaven)
>look like girls

I bet it feels like shit.

Hes lying padre

you can do the same with woman minus the cock sucking, so basically you just want to suck cock

very based

Attached: 84f93n3.png (334x506, 142.95K)

You can suck a woman's cock too.

Attached: 470_1000-293433155.gif (332x332, 1.55M)

i would rather suck a femboys dick

That's because you're a fag.

wtf is that bros?

i took an online test and it said I'm about 30% fag

30% of fag = f

an enlarged clitoris
sometimes chicks get that from steroids

is there more of this faggot? sauce

anal is overrated
obviously requires more work, is drier than vagoo
certainly a bit tighter (depends) but nothing worth fighting for. the real benefit of anal is the feeling of dominance assuming it isn't an anal slut you're doing it with

SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE NAO

Attached: dildo-enter-sandman.gif (320x199, 1.65M)

>her walls are the same color as my brother's
Huh...

Top pussy>>>pussy>>>>top anal>bad pussy>anal>bad anal
The entire vaginal canal is not only ribbed and ridged and generally self lubricating in fluids that slightly up sensitivity but it's all lined with very strong muscles throughout the woman can control actively and flex with much more force than the anal sphincter could plus they can do kegels and increase that to enough of a degree it actively hurts your dick sometimes.
Meanwhile, anal is sparsely ribbed and the only vaguely controllable muscles exist in the sphincter which doesn't flex anywhere near as strongly and only exists at the entrance. The only part that changes is if the guy is long enough to hit the bend at the end and angles right it kind of rubs the head decently.
So, gorilla grip and highly textured and almost aphrodisiac chemically speaking filled throughout the entire thing unironically designed to milk your dick even when it's broken and prolapsed from child labor damage that can become much stronger they can just flex and milk you with whenever without moving or even better while moving vaginas versus barely textured smooth tube where only the entrance has any kind of strength at all and it is where shit is formed and is stored so prep prep prep rather than just going for it whenever wherever asses.
Doesn't help no excercises exist to fix anal sphincter and rectum damages that occur during anal(not designed for it it happens every time google up what happens to bottoms assholes if you don't believe this diaper usage is common) but the vagina can be toned and trained throughout life to avoid most pitfalls aging brings and because it was designed for this sex doesn't damage it at all so no worries or diapers.
Almost like sex with women is the best and only sane option or something.

where can i even meet traps?

>her
Okdude.