Anyone else waste their youth? I need to touch grass, but I can't bring myself to leave the neet...

Anyone else waste their youth? I need to touch grass, but I can't bring myself to leave the neet, shut in life since it's all I've ever known.

>12-24 vidya addicted shut in
>no gf ever, never even had sex
>no friends since hs
>wouldn't even play vidya with others, just solo
>now bald, old, with no good memories

Attached: 1654012738095.png (1200x1200, 792.82K)

as long as you enjoyed it, you didn't waste time, meaning in life is heavily subjective
look for Jesus, he will heal you

I wouldn't say my youth was wasted, but it definitely wasn't well-spent from a social viewpoint. My life from age 14 to right now (age 22) is like 95% studying, waging, drugs, or vidya. Never had a gf, but I'm not a virgin thanks to sluts. I arguably don't have friends as well. I live a mundane life in which little to nothing exciting ever happens and the only thing I have to look forward to in the future is generating more capital. I predict that the suicidial ideation will become far more serious once I enter my 30s.

Attached: 1649147755638.jpg (962x980, 125.04K)

>no gf
What the hell is wrong with you? Its a basic part of life to date.

Im just way too fucking tired. Zero morale zero friends zero prospects

How does one get a gf anyway I'm short, broke ugly and I have a small dick what am I supposed to do

So you are a woman? Why do you need a gf? Get bf

I need a woman in my life I haven't spoken to one in years

I came away from this wondering which vidya you play. And basically just what rpg's do you think I would like. Also thanks for the qt demon girl

Next time, at least attempt suicide before you whine-post to Any Forums.

You do not need a woman in your life bro. They will just fuck up what little you still have.

Women hate it when you need them anyway.

Same except I'm 42, smoked weed to cope, and I haven't had a job in 20 years.

What is wrong with you? Its so easy to go to a bar and vibe.

Its impossible to go to a bar and not look like a sad depressed loner that's hit rock bottom.

Wow! You must be one of the top experts on social skills and how to meet people. So confident in yourself!

Its not my fault I just can't talk to people without feeling weird, my current friend group have been pushing away from me sooner or later I'll have no one

I agree, it could never possibly be your fault. That's the number 1 rule of being a human. We are all perfect.

>30 year old
>virgin
>no friends since high school
>no social life
>entirely of teens and 20s spent on vidya and Any Forums avoiding social contact
>barely feels like time has really passed since high school since every day is the same
>still FEEL like I'm in high school even as my body gets older because I have no life experience
I just give up. What the fuck do I do as a 30 year old with no social life? You can't just get one when you're this old and all the people your age are settling down. No one wants to be friends with a loser like you. May as well forget a gf too, no girl is ever gonna date an old ass friendless virgin. I've completely wasted my life and feel like I'm just waiting to die. At fucking 30.

Attached: 1483639968949.jpg (604x604, 27.5K)

>30 year old virgin
How did this happen? I'm curious.

>ignore girls who show interest in you because social incompetence and low self esteem
>don't pursue girls because social incompetence and low self-esteem
>leave school and have no social life so you spend a whole decade never meeting women
It's not hard. All a man has to do to never have sex is nothing. And I did nothing for half my life and now the only way I'll ever have sex with a pretty young girl is paying for it.

Yeah, I am 25, and mine was completely and utterly wasted.