What does user do for exercise? I've been swimming every day for the past week and a half. Today I swam 2km

What does user do for exercise? I've been swimming every day for the past week and a half. Today I swam 2km

Attached: undoukai.png (1500x1500, 1.06M)

I walk somewhere between 10 and 15 miles a week. I hate it.

Why do you hate it? I love walking. I used to make nightwalk threads here a lot

I don't exercise at all lately. I'm a complete lanklet who stays at a healthy BMI no matter what I do, so that gives me a bit of an excuse. Used to be into swimming and bodybuilding, but I quit shortly after arriving at uni. I'm usually so spent from working my 12 hour wageslave shifts that exercise is the last thing I want to do on my days off.

Attached: 1604822820455.png (630x686, 90.92K)

I guess I'm just naturally lazy. I have to force myself to go out and do it and it doesn't give me any feeling of satisfaction or the like after I come back. Even when I had an objective (I had to be in better shape for a trip my mom wanted to go on) it was just work.

I have to walk my dog multiple times a day
probably the only reason i'm not like 400 pounds rn

I'm also a lanklet and I fluctuate between 155 and 165 lb
>I'm usually so spent from working my 12 hour wageslave shifts
What's your job? If you're on your feet all day you probably don't need exercise. IMO gym type exercise is for people who work desk jobs. I'm starting an office job in september but I don't plan on exercising much if at all because I'm going to bike to work, about 30 min each way
That sounds like it should keep you more or less healthy as long as you eat right
Do you listen to music or anything when you do it? I like audiobooks. You could give those a try

>>Do you listen to music or anything when you do it?
I don't, I'll try bringing my mp3 player with me next time

>What's your job?
I do quality assurance at a sauce factory and yeah I'm on my feet all the time. The place is huge, so I'm walking long distances frequently.

Attached: 1639972940845.jpg (900x971, 412.96K)

I go for a run with my wife and the dogs every other morning or do some yoga if the weather's shit.
Lift 3x a week. MMA 3x a week.
Rockclimbing or hiking most weekends.

I was pretty good about going bouldering with some guys from work, but because I've been on evening and midnight shift the past 4 weeks I've been slacking.
Once I'm back on a regular schedule I'm hoping to get the motivation back to hit the walls again

I've been doing some (mostly)bodyweight exercises in the park.
Put a 15kg cinderblock in my backpack while doing chins this morning and still managed to pump out 4x7 which I'm pretty pleased with.

I have a couple a 20lb dumbell that I lift from time to time. I want to use it consistently this summer. I also played table tennis at my uni but now that it's summer, I want to find a club to play at but they're either far or expensive.
>I've been swimming every day for the past week and a half.
Where do you swim? I doubt you have a pool so I assume it's a swimming club or a ymca?

body weight
rowing machine
walk my dog

Unless you're working in a job that requires physical activity whats the point of exercise

>I also played table tennis at my uni
Sweet, I also did club sports in school. I just graduated but fortunately there's a good community for it in my area so I don't have to stop
>Where do you swim?
There's a gym near me that has a 25m heated salt water pool. It's pretty nice
For the girls. And to feel better. I hate the idea of being fat
Nice. I should do that sort of thing more
>tfw no sporty wife to do stuff outdoors together with
I used to boulder. Fun stuff
What kind of body weight stuff?

>get hyped for exercising
>do it for a week and feel amazing
>lose all interest and continue to rot in my room again
i hate this

Attached: 2018-02-11-950088.jpg (876x1200, 559.12K)

stationary bike at least 750 calories every day, occasional weights (very infrequently)

>for the girls
fuck women
>feel better
No you don't

>fuck women
Yeah but I want pussy
>No you don't
I sure do
You sound like me
You should make lifestyle changes to be more active. Start biking to work is the easiest one

>Start biking to work
>work
im active but i want muscles

Attached: 1655064951414.png (325x266, 164.12K)

Why? I don't

what do you mean why, to look COOL as heck

Attached: 1655157405359.gif (528x651, 267.46K)

I want women just like you but the problem is they're all whores, they will never like you no matter how much you work out quit trying retard. The sooner you realise women hate you the better you'll feel