Wagie Hate Thread

Why does society think this is somehow my problem? I don't get paid to clean, I'm there to enjoy my kino in peace and have my mess cleaned up as part of the service. Everytime I see a post like this anywhere, I make sure the next time I'm at the theater, I pour my drink out during the credits and piss on the toilet paper and flushing handels in the bathroom as I leave.

Imagine working your life away while I collect neetbux and have a guaranteed place to live when my grandma dies and leaves me the house she owns.

Attached: 20220615_224903.jpg (535x613, 81.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ibx2heLDM_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We get it you're a nigger. You don't have to keep making the same lazy posts over and over.

>Shitty bait
You're way too much of a pussy to even step outside your own fucking room, let alone going into a movie theater alone, where the entire staff and fellow movie goers will look at you as the pathetic loser you are for going alone.
>Sage because you're a faggot

>IF YOU DON'T DO THE WAGIE'S JOB YOU ARE A NIGGER
Ameritard moment

She looks like a thumb.

Attached: FUPv0nHWAAM0A8W.jpg (1536x2048, 432.17K)

Found the assmad wagies. Thanks for the tax dollars funding my bux, cucks.

piss on the toilet paper and flushing handels in the bathroom as I leave
based

Attached: clean it up wagie.webm (640x480, 1.82M)

When did this board get infested by people who seethe about normalfags and wagies being BTFO? I miss the /devilish/ threads

Attached: 1536114972517.jpg (396x482, 54.05K)

I felt bad until I saw it was a female

Haven't been a wagie for 10 years, so I could care less, but I'm not wrong for pointing out that:
>You're a faggot
>You're too much of a pussy to even try what you're blustering about

the customer is always right wagie

Attached: Temple, Texas - Customer finds plastic in her soup. Cashier offers a refund or new soup and then….webm (546x480, 1.96M)

As a janny irl this is how you get fucked up. I'll throw my job away to sucker punch your fucking ass as you're walking away and kick you in the face when you're down.

Go to be uncle tom somewhere else.

hahahaha clean it up janny hahaha

Attached: poop wall.webm (352x640, 1.88M)

>Hahahahaha clean it ja- ACK

You're as much of a pussy as OP. You wouldn't do shit except maybe glare at the person as they walk out.
>Everyone in this thread are full of shit and larping

youtu.be/Ibx2heLDM_U

Attached: 7natqsq3r5k61.jpg (899x899, 166.3K)

wipe it up janny

Attached: 7Tnn.webm (264x480, 1.92M)

Why is the seat rotating?

I've done it before bussing tables, I'd do it again.

ayo wagie clean dis shit up nigguh

Attached: 1650772997661 clean it up wagie.webm (360x640, 1.96M)