One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born an injun in America
Why couldn't I have been born in South America or something at least they are other injuns there

Attached: C2075402-45C5-493E-910E-0399FF0A8F15.jpg (709x765, 54.55K)

>born an injun in America
You get free college, and a bunch of other benefits. What's not to like?

>One shot at life
>one inch dick

qhites

the dickpill is brutal

Oh fuck off the one race that doesnt go bald or look like a nerdy pale geek or a nigger

You get so many gibs just for being native American you fucking faggot you're living life on tutorial mode

yeah but no one is the same race as me, no one looks like me, I don't care for gibs

Post sister

native guys are hot. what tribe are you?

Just become like John Redcorn bro and steal yt women from yt "men"

Attached: 0fjp5jk136n51.jpg (1278x861, 66.33K)

Do you at least have really cool, black, waist length hair?

kek saved
I don't like white women is the thing

dale ultimately cucked redcorn though. Joesph emulates dale in every way, looks up to him, and will carry on the gribble name and legacy. Recorn is forced to watch as his seed and legacy goes down the drain. There's multiple episodes that highlight this ultimate cuckery.

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE WHITE MAN IS OPRESSING ME WITH FREE COLLEGE, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, AND DIVERSITY QUOTAS, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

do you prefer Asian girls?

Attached: 1654983567088.webm (800x450, 1.95M)

Do you live on or off a reservation?

Do u snag aunties?

KEK that webm

i admit femcels are real now

I feel for you OP. My grandpa is native but he married a white woman because he knew it would get him off the reservation.

You get literal reparations paid for by whites bro

Attached: 1655060559781.jpg (912x1920, 273.25K)

no one's really sure why God does what he does. maybe he was testing you somehow. hard to even speculate tbhfam