Self-improvement

Stop being a lazy fuck. Raise your T levels and you will be happy, productive and attractive.

Attached: 42343243243243243.jpg (1238x626, 104.63K)

>you will be happy
Depends on IQ
>productive
Irrelevant to your quality of life
>attractive
Depends on skeletal stature and shape

>just take the zinc pills and drink the pineapple juice trust me bro

Attached: 1626665772485.png (463x489, 13.31K)

Attractive to who? The women I don't meet? Productive to who? The boss that my NEET ass doesn't want?

I'm literally athlete tier fit and I'm a 28 year old neet sperg

this is a cope. like, a tranny-level cope.

throw self-improvement in the trash, do comfymaxxing instead, it'll fix your depression
>work a part-time night security job, only 4 hours of sitting at a desk while playing vidya
>have just enough money to pay for my expenses and some occasional luxuries
>spend most of my free time sitting on my couch covering myself in my weighted blanket watching videos and movies and playing vidya
>when i want to masturbate i put a prostate massager in my ass and a fleshlight on my dick, lay in bed enveloping myself in my weighted blanket and hugging my pregnancy pillow, i don't even need to move or hump i just lay there for hours feeling pure ecstasy

Attached: f49.png (600x600, 270.08K)

Based thread, user. Keep up.

Sick of these weird old bald white dudes telling me how to become a high smv male. They literally all look the same.

How do I rice my T levels?
Does this work? I'm already taking zinc for skin reasons.

I would inject T tbdesu but I'm scared my balls will stop producing it naturally after.

>Ask yourself if you would want to trade places with that person
No I would not want to be a bald car/guitar man acting out a stereotype of masculinity

>you will be happy
>Depends on IQ
i am very stupid and sad

Obviously don't go on T with the necessary knowledge, otherwise say hello to man boobs.

But as far as raising T naturally, Zinc, Magnesium & Vitamin D supplementation are all know to greatly increase T if deficient. Other than that, most other vitamins & minerals are at least partly responsible for maintaining T levels. And heavy compound exercises also are know to spike T levels.

>put a prostate massager in my ass and a fleshlight on my dick, lay in bed enveloping myself in my weighted blanket and hugging my pregnancy pillow
Wait, this is an option?

Give me a single good reason why user. There is no benefit to being "not lazy" or whatever strawman you're arguing against here. Nebulous "you'll totally feel better because we convinced ourselves to turn off half our brain and ignore everything like retards and you can too!" isn't a reason. There is literally no guarantee that being productive will net you any benefit or happiness, society just wants to force you to do it and shame you to do it because it wants your productiveness and doesn't give a shit about your happiness or well being.

i never see these guys with women

>i never see these guys with women
Forget about women.

yeah, living healthy and living weights is a cope. you niggas are all losers.

Testosterone is LITERLLY happiness. Check Andrew Huberman Testosterone

is a job like that really enough to pay rent/bills?

Yeah, you should be fitmaxxing so you can be a good man for a cute boi..