Men literally cant provide a valid argument against women's dual mating strategy, other than 'it hurts my feefees'...

Men literally cant provide a valid argument against women's dual mating strategy, other than 'it hurts my feefees'. Getting pregnant by an extremely good looking Chad then making a nice rich guy raise it is the kindest thing you can do for your offspring and gives them the best shot at a happy comfortable life.

Attached: 1655224690694.jpg (720x823, 34.17K)

Its quite alien to primates in general thats why we cant accept it, usually foids just raise the babbies alone.

Jesus christ, don't you guys get bored of talking about the same thing over and over again?

While this is true, men will not allow it until they have been thoroughly mindcucked from years of effective propaganda and we are not quite there yet, the internet is a double edged sword since it also spawns pockets of resistance like Any Forums

>my dad isn't my real dad
>why doesn't my dad want to be with us?

Are you admitting men are as stupid as chimps? Also cope, female primates are known to mate with multiple male primates at the same time.

>Reduces social trust and decreases incentives for marriage, rewards antisocial behavior by chad
>Measurable difference in mental health and outcomes for kids raised by "another man"
>Unethical
"Good" for that woman is not morally good or good for society.

Attached: 28A624D0-3A52-49DB-A496-82FA5879B335.jpg (990x659, 130.29K)

Why would you want an abusive Chad stepdad who beats and neglects you when you could have a nice guy rich stepdad who buys you a Porsche and raises you as his own son instead?

Ugly men just simply need to stop being egotistical and raise Chad's bastard, it's their job. Raising another man's offspring has been commonplace in every civilized society. Unethical isn't an argument either. One could argue it's unethical to mate with an ugly weak short beta man and give your son those ugly short weak beta genes and condemn him to a life of misery.

That first sentence completely ruins what was already bait. The idea that "beta providers" have a duty to put other mens' children first is anathema to traditional morality.

Attached: 67BA8BE6-881C-4C84-B6E5-8DBD1B280D5E.png (350x350, 78.8K)

Raise your nigger child on your own, roastie. I'll have no part in it and no you will not tax me either, you can work your double jobs and pay taxes tho. I need that money for my neetbux

By the same token, women cant provided a good argument against their social submission and slavery without
>it hurts my feefees
It gives every man and civilization as a whole the best shit at a better life

>Getting pregnant by an extremely good looking Chad then making a nice rich guy raise it is the kindest thing you can do for your offspring

>Mom why is my dad a deadbeat alcoholic who doesnt help me financially and just wants to party all the time?

>But mom I want to go to college

And now I'm a failure because I wasnt raised by my dad to chadmax like I was supposed to.

You could say the same about rape, we have morals for a reason.

Not to mention there's no guarantee women are actually good selectors. Men desirable for hookups often exhibit more elements of psychopathy and other heritable antisocial disorders.

Attached: 2F1E5B6E-7A27-4A58-AA13-3CA9609B37E5.jpg (700x700, 43.42K)

Yeah explain to a 5 year kid that his real dad is too chad to care about him, and his current one is a better paypig. That'll teach him good things about women

No, no.
Let this ride.
Soon, it will be legal to rape.

>no guarantee women are actually good selectors
They are horrible selectors

This is the gender that thinks pitbulls are adorable sweeties after all

Why would you tell your kid that in the first place? Lmao.

That spolygamy not alpha fucks beta bucks, in the case of female primates its simply alpha fucks.

Men are the worst selectors of all. Selecting for neotenous, weak, short, dumb, feeble submissive bimbos as well as killing off Chads through modern warfare has been disastrous for the gene pool. Fucking moids.

>Its their job
All men are programmed to be genetically selfish meaning raising sperm that aint yours triggers most men into homicidal rage. Only legit cuckolds would be ok with this because they get off on it.