Why are they even scary or intimidating to talk to?

Why are they even scary or intimidating to talk to?

She can't physically harm you, she needs her white knights to do it.
She can say "ew" and walk away, but why is that painful for you?
She can talk shit on social media, but your life can't be ruined unless she knows your info

So what gives, why are pretty women so intimidating to talk to?

Attached: 1654572833140.jpg (640x1024, 79.52K)

>She can't physically harm you, she needs her white knights to do it.
Having a permanent bubble of telepathic chimpout
potential energy is actually quite a formidable trait, she hits you or embarrasses your honor, you have to swallow that immediately and leave

I would drop the fattest load on those tits. If I saw her I would jerk off and then cum on her right in the bar. Would be worth the charge

I, like most men, have completely and totally blocked out the possibility of a 9/10 girl ever liking me, so I just don't even bother. I don't even find them intimidating to talk to, and one actually did talk to me once. I was very shocked that she would do that (I'm 99% sure she wasn't hitting on me) so I wasn't really nervous or anything and handled it pretty well. If a 6/10 girl tried talking to me, I'd probably be super nervous cause I'd assume it means she likes me, but that's never happened.

I want to strip the power away from women and fuck them as I please

You fear being judged and rejected as undeserving by someone you desire.

>Were programmed to be as self conscious as possible

Being autist is one of the easiest ways to exit the matrix.

Insecurity. Just always keep in mind that her opinion is worthless and the problem will disappear. It's that easy.

Attached: 1652205701999.jpg (1024x989, 81.38K)

They always have boyfriends and at least 2-3 back pocket to pick if she breaks up.

Using this logic, you could become one of the back pocket guys. Do this for 2-5 girls and maybe you'll get the honor of dating a used up hoe :D

Perhaps you don't deserve to talk to women.

>simping
Disgusting. Just acquire cool female friends. You get a cool friend and they will probably hook you up with hot women, win-win

Attached: c9d.png (657x527, 68.34K)

I was a back pocket guy for a short period, it absolutely sucks and she takes advantage of you both financially and emotionally.

because they have goddess status and on some level you know that

It's that much effort? I honestly thought it'd just consist of giving her attention 1-3 times a day over text so that she is aware of your existence.

I agree actually. Worked for me, made a lot of cool female friends, a couple of them set me up with this awesome lady and we got along great. Didn't work out but we're still friends and I'm now with someone I really love. Just get to know people, focus on your strengths (intelligence, confidence, caring for your friends) and one day there will be the right one. Good luck anons :)

Ok can you please go through how to make female friends? I dropped out of uni so idk what to do.

she constantly strings you on, she messes with your emotions, she asks for rides, she suddenly gets more interested in me when she hears I got a well paying job etc. At the same time I have to remember that she has a brainless, roid-jock boyfriend that can go apeshit on me at any moment.

One of my go-to's on depedestalizing women, especially pretty women, is to imagine them taking a fat dump on the toilet. It reminds me that despite the layers of makeup and clothes, she's still a human and has to deal with all the sick shit that everyone does but doesn't talk about.

i don't relate to them and ultimately only want them for fucking, anything else can be used against you in a court of law

I cope in the same way. Sometimes after I shit and wipe my ass, I just kinda think that women do the same thing. Imagining them in that disgusting position really makes me less horny.

Dude that is not a back pocket. You are a designated simp. True back pockets are a threat to their bfs so they keep them around.

Pffffftttt AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
You deserved every last second of that.

I do that all the time when i see a 7-9 chic. I imagine she probably stink with all that make up and hair spray combined with sweat. All that chemicals they place in their body just too look good will be nasty after a day.

Attached: 1641994196682.jpg (496x1008, 180.7K)

meh, it was only for a short time and haven't done it since, but at least I did get to feel her ass and tits a couple of times.