Why are European wypipo people so much nicer and less crazy than American wypipo?

Why are European wypipo people so much nicer and less crazy than American wypipo?

Attached: 393.png (396x385, 56.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-dNROqG0hyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This doesn't have to be limited to white people.
Any derivative of "American" is shittier than Europeans.

You might be right. The Africans I met in Europe were much calmer and more polite than African Americans.

america is a fucking shithole

Ya. For the longest time I thought I hated whites, but turns out I just hate Americans.

Nobody likes niggers. Europeans are nicer to you because you still hadn't had a chance to form clusters and make ghettoes. Once that happens they will hate you just as much as Americans do.

Even the ones with decent african parents are likely to end up gangster wannabes. That's just how it is for niggers.

they just want to get money from tourists

In america you are a slave nigger criminal thug, to a european you are an american.

Because the Europeans welcome you, the american whites want you to get away from them. Nobody voted or asked to live around blacks.

White people literally invented African American slavery

>Nobody voted or asked to live around blacks.
At least be an educated racist

I sure as fuck don't want to live around you cunts. Fuck off back to section eight.

We dont like you either, its your women we're after

Attached: 1655330543987.webm (576x1024, 1.49M)

You can have em, they will shit out a copy of a copy and then there will be one more nigger shooting in 15 years.

don't need your permission mayo monkey

Attached: 1655346979774.jpg (500x562, 89.27K)

Americans are all nihilistic cultureless assholes, regardless of race. It's a fake nation where people from around the world were uprooted and made to live together. A failed experiment. Europeans are actually nice and not crazy because they actually grew up in a sane society.

not him, but do you think you'd be able to do it without my consent? heh

The folly of bygone generations our elite larping as roman patricians hadn't the stomach or resolve to get rid of perminantly
Now the ZOG has won, we're doomed

Considering you are a male who was born with with a penis i wouldnt want to

R u sure m'nigga

Attached: 1652792472685.jpg (1320x3316, 867.61K)

Your opinion on black people gets soured pretty quickly when you're trying to eat at a restaurant with your family and the group of nogs two tables over are shouting like monkeys and letting their little shit children run around and make a mess

Slavs killed an African-American tourist: youtu.be/-dNROqG0hyQ