/ethnicel general/

No whites, No foids and no normalfags. This is a general for ethnic incels who want to vent or talk about anything. Last thread had way too much seething whites that just shat up the thread because even in their perfect lives where they get everything handed to them and all the women in the world they wanna shit on non-white males.

Attached: 1655250355293.png (640x772, 135.01K)

Reminder that even Pajeets look down on niggers

White guy here to dispel any JBW coping in your thread before it inevitably starts. The general sentiment is correct, but what you mean to say is "JBC", and no, the C doesn't stand for Caucasian you smartass, it means "Just Be Chad". Whenever you give examples of the supposed law of "JBW", you post white Chads anyway. So there it is. OP started with that shit here
>even in their perfect lives where they get everything handed to them and all the women in the world they wanna shit on non-white males.
Kek. Top zozzle. But now with your idiocy dispelled, here's to your pleasant thread! Bye

Attached: 1655136429638.gif (498x272, 1.75M)

what do you have to say about geomaxxing, though?

Colonizing your thread, browncel.

Attached: 8106c20d1cb206a97e4e58b416684887.jpg (736x937, 71.54K)

Proof that Just Be White is a fact.
This guy can talk shit and literally just disappear without a single worry of being accosted or stolen off of by society.
White Priviledge in action.

>My alleles automatically btfo your cucky recessive pale genes
It's over. Bleaching is cope.

Kek, too bad your genes will never get anywhere, not even your race's sheboons want you

56% and shrinking, cuh

Im a pajeet and I dont hate black people.
Yeah sure, thats why you see 100's of asian women with white men. Just go to the bay area nearly every single couple is a WMAF couple, any white guy can get an ethnic female.

It's scientifically proven the prettiest Aryan women always fuck the ugliest black men.

Wrong. East asian girls would fuck liquid shit if it were white.

keep in mind that if she isn't an 11/10 aryan gigastacy she literally doesnt exist to white men. they are just as picky as foids are.

Can we finally figure out what the ethnic equivalents to Chad Thundercock are? All I got is Chang Thunderwang for asians but that's it.

All snowbunnies are fat bpd walmart ogres who want a talking pitbull. I'd rather die a virgin.

>Tyrone Johnston
>Alejandro Suarez
>Chang Wang
>Chadpreet Singh

Chadpreet Thundermasala for indians
Chaddam Thunderkebab for arabs
Tyrone for blacks
And they come to this board to demoralize non-white males instead of just taking our women and leaving us alone they have to make fun of us.
pic not related

Attached: ccdn0007.jpg (1920x1080, 221.35K)

Your kids will never be white, Cooper.

Attached: helen-flanagan-kids-bio_190407-da8e9fa.jpg (610x608, 79.49K)

I prefer Enrique Thundercock for the Latino one

>/ethnicel/
is this a buzzword for niggers?

Tyrone never fit. Feels more like the name of a black bull than a general chad name.
I nominate Chadwick to be the black gigachad name

I'm not white, ling ling.

Do any blackbots have a happy life by being raised only by single mom...
Not only am I projecting but this is a dogwhistle for any reoccurring trends.

Attached: 001A0D55-1813-4563-AECD-87D844909F0E.png (674x768, 33.52K)

Why are niggers so desperate to post on Any Forums? I don't understand their obsession with cooning everything up. You literally can't have a moment of peace from this black nightmare