Why you get no bitches user

why you get no bitches user

Attached: 1583406598813.jpg (1080x1080, 190.36K)

I'm a 35yo neet so I don't meet any

They all turn us down, it's what you've always ignored about us mr. normie

i'm 5'7" and ugly

Acne scars obliterated my self-esteem and looks beyond repair. While my classmates had perfect flawless skin, I walked around them like a lost abused dog who managed to crawl back in civilization: a man who resembles Freddy Kruger more than a boy attending high school.
>but user there are treatments like TCA Cross and Laser
I know. I tried my hardest to convince my family to get me these treatments, but they wouldn't let me get them because "it'll heal naturally".

It is what it is.

i have pretty bad acne too, at 22 no less
and i'm 5'7"

>borderline retarded
>live with mom
>overweight
>disfigured face
>can't talk to people without sperging out
I was trying to have a conversation with this boomer at work and he goes, "why you always ask so many questions?" "I can't even understand what you're saying half the time, there's a communication barrier." I've finally realized that I'm not equipped for socializing, and there's nothing I can do about it.

I don't know how to talk to girls. A female friend of mine was drunk one time (we were all drinking together) and she told me that I'm really good looking but my problem is when I open my mouth. Then everyone agreed with her
That's why I only get bitched on dating apps

you are quite the nigger sir.

Attached: 07555.jpg (665x1000, 58.39K)

FUCK YOU NIGGER
white faggot

>NIGGER
>white faggot
What?

because I literally have no under eye support at all, thanks mom!

can't get hurt if you don't try
ez

Because I am lazy loser that just studies half-meme degree and cant talk to people about anything that is not school or work. I have been 2 years in uni and have not been on a single party or other social event.

I have a gf user hate to break it to you :[

i will never satisfy one, ejaculation is very painful for me so i avoid sex and masturbation

>why you get no bitches
I just don't care at this point in my life. I've dated before and never found it enjoyable. The best relationship I've ever had with a woman was being exclusive friends with benefits (we didn't sleep with anyone else). All the sex with none of the trouble that comes with courtship. Unless I fall head-over-heels for a truly exceptional woman, I'll just stay alone and never have kids. It's all too much trouble.

Attached: 1605405187990.png (221x225, 73.85K)

>ejaculation is very painful for me
That's a blessing in the skies

There's still time for you user. Please join a club, I'm begging you. Don't turn out like me: Bald, alone, antisocial meme degree holder.

I'm fat and therefore have no confidence in my looks. I also got hurt really badly in the past (i hate women in minecraft) + am very busy with my career so I'm not going to go for anything unless I feel very strongly and know she feels strongly for me too. Chances of that feel basically zero though. No women has ever shown any interest in me.

I gave up on them.