Fembot Relationships

What sort of relationship do you want with a man?

Attached: Luxury.jpg (1280x720, 157.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLfhU27CdxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have no want nor need to be around other people. Especially men.

Attached: 160236236.jpg (1497x2649, 1.17M)

Steady church going brother. The harbor to my storm. I can share everything with him.
I want someone Im attracted to and Im attractive to. I hope we can have healthy babies. He doesnt need to be rich but money shouldnt be too tight. Life partner

That's a wholesome goal. I think you can do it.

ideal bf looks like this
>very handsome
>rich
>has cancer or some fucked up illness and i will get all the money once he dies
literally it

Attached: 11.jpg (2262x1460, 495.33K)

Your house is...creative.

I know a guy like this. He wants the same thing and is a really good person.

I'm not him. I'm too much of a sinner for him but I want to get you two together somehow. It's the least I could do for him. I want to see him happy. Hes chaste and wholesome and active in his church, and very family focused.

Why don't you think he would accept you?

I can do all that but unironically all my things I come in with plus any profit of any variety stemming from that, possibly you as well if property laws change, I acquire until my time of death and thereafter will burn with me on a pyre viking style. Got the legalities and everything worked out so it's not like you're getting a dime out of that. But at least it'll be interesting.

He's also very intelligent, has a good job and a solid head on his shoulders.
I think he's attractive but I'm too old and, like I said, a sinner. I don't deserve someone like him.
Can I post his discord? Magicpickle#8983

I'm incompatible with him as im too old and I can't have kids and he's family focused. He deserves better.

You're a good friend. How old are you?

I'm in my mid30s. Half Past being a 30 year old boomer.

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-170326_Chrome.jpg (524x295, 29.48K)

That's a good image.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLfhU27CdxA

I want a hot sexual bf, a hot emotional bf, and a hot rich financial bf. I need at least 3 men to fit all my needs.

Thank you for responding and adding him. He told me he's been having some internet issues since he's traveling a bit recently. I just wanted to let you know so you don't think he doesn't want to talk or something.
Anyway, I really hope it works out for you two.

You realize that's the guy talking about and wingmanning himself right?

This is the trifecta of female desire, looks, personality, and status. Sex, emotional support, and money.

Yeah sure and I made a discord to talk to myself just to make it seem more valid? Ok sure whatever

Forgot the pic oop
Forgive me I'm old and don't know how to program my vcr or upload pictures to Mongolian pottery hobby forums

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-175956_Discord.jpg (1080x525, 205.92K)

I guess it's been a long self-wingmaning in the making since I show my fake discord account my old lady hobbies like planting shitty lavender plants, weeks ago, just for the sake of the elaborate wingman ruse.

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-180220_Discord.jpg (1080x2280, 388.91K)

How are your plants doing?

>living in our comfy postcard-esque cottage
>having cake and tea/coffee in our garden that looks enchanting and makes you feel like a fairy could pop out at any moment
>taking each other's v-cards
>going to Berlin Atonal/Le Guess Who? type events together
>taking psychedelics together
>forming the next great edgy band that gets remembered alongside stuff like Hanatarash and Throbbing Gristle

I need a man that's part trad and part counter-culture.

sounds like cope to be honest my guy :[