How many hearts have you broken, fembots?

How many hearts have you broken, fembots?

Attached: iStock_93477877_SMALL.jpg (848x565, 543.16K)

I've ignored girls who were trying to hit on me.

Don't know if that counts as "breaking hearts", but still.

No, it doesn't, they have hundreds of men willing to do anything for them at any time.

That is, unless you are exceptionally good-looking. Then, yes, you might have broken a heart or two, even if the above still applies.

>they have hundreds of men willing to do anything for them at any time
fembot here, where are these hundreds of men willing to do anything for me exactly? you're full of shit. stop orbiting stacy e-whores you deluded cuck.

Considering you dumbasses catch feels for posts not even related to you you even vaguely think could possibly be female the answer is gonna be infinite no matter who you ask.

Perhaps.

I also ghosted this chick I sexted with on Reddit for while, because I got tired of it.

And that only happened because she initiated talking to me an sending me nudes and shit.

I'm an asocial/antisocial autist, so i never go out of my way for this kind of shit. I don't care. I just entertained it for a while.

She got a lot more out of it than I did. Talking about how talking with me was helping her clear her head at grad school.

I checked up on her a few days after deleting my Reddit account, and saw that she deleted hers too. I think she might have been upset that I disappeared. Well, she'll get over it, I guess.

The lesson here is to not associate with autists.

However many of my guy friends tried to pull the "I have something to tell you" card. About, idk 15 maybe

Most times it's not fun, I dread it. It's the #1 way to ruin your relationship/friendship with a girl

Attached: 389c4812d063d19cbc7727384eaa51cf.jpg (405x480, 34.69K)

Broke my bully's heart, when I cucked her

>friendship
Only cucks and desperate losers are friends with women. If a guy is talking to you chances are he is either gay or wants to bone you

> he is either gay

Mostly true, I'm also gay

> wants to bone you

Yeah, found it out when he told me how cute my breathing was when I fell asleep on the phone

>It's the #1 way to ruin your relationship/friendship with a girl
There was no relationship, dumbass. They had feelings for you and you made the executive decision not to reciprocate and because the only reason they were there in the first place has now been removed the business between you ceased. It was an ongoing business trade you refused to actually pay for.
You can make that decision no problem afterall that is your choice and you can have whatever justification you want for it but don't be an idiot about the whole thing. That's just you attempting to try and get away from this without being equally responsible despite you being just as culpable as they are because, like them, you were an active business partner in this shared exchange as well.

You should really just stop making guy friends if youre a lesbian. Women arent people in the eyes of men, they just want to dump their seed into you

What fucking "exchange", retard? What woman hurt you so bad that you just spew nonsense? This isn't like buying something. There was no exchange, I just had no feelings for them. It's not my fault I don't date them or fuck them, I'm just not interested in them like that. Most are okay with it, some are more insane about the whole thing.

Most times they're just unattractive. Or maybe they're just giving off more red flags than green. Half of the guys I've rejected have your demeanor of treating things like an "exchange", after all. Maybe that's why women don't like you

> "business trade"

What the fuck is wrong with you lol

That's not necessarily accurate. Based women are top tier friendship material and worth keeping even if they refuse to be wife material. I have 2 I routinely chat with constantly because of this who I didn't even want sexually in the first place because they are unironically worth more than that to me as entities.
You lot are just routinely too shitty to even experience sharing a room/VC/text chat with so why bother sticking around when we aren't actually getting something out of it and are now hating how we spend out time and energy?
As a tl;dr if you're a woman whose guys bail when you turn them down rather than this you know where you sit in this equation.

The exchange is their attention for yours. They wanted a different brand than your store was willing to sell. They decided to switch stores.
Sorry you're too stupid to understand basic human social dynamics no wonder they don't see enough worth sticking around for when they find out pussy isn't on the menu.

Not him but you sound extremely unpleasant to be around, no wonder men only want to fuck you lol

> no wonder men only want to fuck you lol

I have a boyfriend, sorry

Attached: images (7).jpg (235x214, 10.85K)

>I have a guy who is there to fuck me but it's okay because I have decided to let this one use me like that this isn't a gotcha for men but for me somehow
Critically retarded.

He buys me flowers and stuffed animals, takes me out to dinner. Treats me better than half the guys who were trying to fuck me. Plus, we've never fucked.

I get more pussy and dick than you ever will. What's your excuse?

Attached: d2e781f38ade7cb65f951211a622429d.jpg (564x564, 43.54K)

>I am a prostitute now this is better
>bragging on an incel board about being an unironically worthless entity but despite being told and shown this demonstrably time and again so they maybe get the hint and fix themselves they instead double down on the behavior and instead try to sell being a whore as a positive trait
I could sit here and explain how I probably have easier direct access to both of those options than you ever will because people actually like me enough to stick around when I turn them down but you'd probably just burn another brain cell out trying to understand it.

One, and i feel bad about it to this day, but i couldnt manipulate the poor guy, he was so nice, it was so bad for me to just say that i doesnt had any feelings of romantic love for him

Attached: images - 2022-06-15T123001.831.jpg (543x564, 15.07K)

>Plus, we've never fucked.
>I get more pussy and dick than you ever will.
Wut

They're seething at undeniable truth they were so fucking braindead retarded that they LIVED it and still didn't fucking realize it was a fact they lived under.
They're just gonna keep having child-tier blowouts like that. They aren't mature enough not to.