Incels don't have gf's because they're lazy

you stupid incels are so pathetic. you think you're too ugly for a gf but i see ugly guys with hot gfs all the time
>wahh but i'm depressed
ok loser, then go tell a doctor so he can give you medicine that cures it. go get a job doing something you love. it's easy!
if you're depressed, it's because you never tried to fix it
just remember, you're single because of your choices alone!

Attached: smile6.jpg (680x680, 63.65K)

Watch 50 retards bump this bait

No we are just ugly(to females)

Why bother when you are unattractive?

Attached: 6d7c32e2e03ae994627fcdf6a27a2037.jpg (236x245, 6.64K)

imagine the smell of this "ugly" guy. even animals have sex in the modern world.

fuck off op when you think of incel you get a physical stereotype in your head of what they look like
that is society programming about a certain individual who is expected to spend money on sex (betabux)

Nah im just autistic lol

Fucking kek, im counting

Mega based, if youre a virgin after 20 its over for you, might as well end your misery, it doesnt get better

Attached: sample_8e13bf957fc6d0e584a8572eac193da3.jpg (850x637, 115.65K)

you're making up stupid excuses. a lot of ugly guys get gfs. i see it all the time
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

I see lazy losers with gfs. Why even say this? It's so obviously demonstrably false.

Attached: 162C9D93-6CF5-4E02-B021-EEE9EED51A72.jpg (250x207, 6.83K)

As a zoomer normie sexhaver myself who comes here to sniff the seethe and masturbate

You are all missing out on fucking, and your stubbornness will be the downfall of you. Vaginas feel great and tits feel even better, too bad you cant get either because youre a lazy nigger haahhaahah

Attached: IMG_20220327_132956.jpg (1080x1092, 329.8K)

>I see lazy losers with gfs
exactly. incels don't even try

>You are all missing out on fucking, and your stubbornness will be the downfall of you. Vaginas feel great and tits feel even better, too bad you cant get either because youre a lazy nigger haahhaahah
i've had sex before, with a few women. it's not all that great honestly. not even worth the effort of talking to them and all that just to get your pp in a hole

Unironically agree. Incels have an eternal victim mindset and are convinced that them getting not getting laid is 100% out of their control. Shit's stupid. Getting laid is not that hard. Just work on yourself instead of blaming literally everyone fucking else. Fucking hell.

I'm a level 35 wizard so I think it's over regardless of what I do

>just remember, you're single because of your choices alone!

Yet we have to hear articles about how women are single because not enough men went to college.

It's literally shit like this. You tell them their the problem and they instantly start blaming everyone else. The victim mindset if ridiculous.

>I chose not to go to collage
sounds like a choice to me

i went to college tho

Highly doubtful, college parties are easy to hook up at.

I'm very hot and I am an incel. It's all about the personality.

Yes its all my fault my facial genetics fault.

its only the fault of people who think incels have a victim mindset

>Highly doubtful
you must be trolling
>college parties are easy to hook up at
for some reason, where i went to college, basically nobody parties (except frats, you have to pay to get in and i was broke) except in freshman year. i maybe went to 20 parties as a freshman and then 5 parties total all of the other years combined

>my facial genetics fault.
ugly guys get gfs all the time. you need to work on yourself, it's easy

Weird. I don't think that was a real college. Maybe it was a church program?

Ugly guys with dark triad traits