Jews are good

Jews hate the cult of Judiasm more than anything else.
The only god is love.

Attached: D25776F2-277D-4C0E-84F6-01F383707B12.png (1255x720, 685.9K)

thankyou for the kind words anoner. most polcels here don't realize that the average jew has no relation with the elite and isn't part of ((the conspiracy))
t. kike

Attached: 1623632.jpg (1920x1080, 501.5K)

jews are mean to me, i hate them, i would even if they weren't in control of anything but that's just the cherry on top, they ruin everything, and i dont respect u enough to use shift button mr kike

I would really like to hope you're not ignorant enough to classify and sort millions of people into the same category, thinking that they all act the same and are out to get you. That's just silly. And stupid. And I think you're better than that. I don't hate all white people because I've known a bunch of racist assholes. That's just stupid. You need to get out of the mindset of organizing people into groups. It's dehumanizing and intently so.

Attached: 1653200431097.jpg (750x1000, 151.14K)

Israel is good, It shows that Arab countries are shit, poor and stupid on purpose.

Arabcel here, eat shit and die kike.

Stop making schizoposts.
Let's fuck.

Attached: 1654510404973.png (900x900, 308.15K)

Yes, you do hate all white people. Not because they're "racist" or anything else like that. "Racist" is a term invented by kikes anyways. It's like a white person saying "I don't hate all black people just because of a bunch of dumb niggers". Ironically, slavery in America also had a lot of Jewish fingers in it. I have been studying Jews for years now and truly I do not hate them nor do I have the capacity to hate them on the level that they hate literally every other race in the world.

>secular jews hate religious jews
>religious jews hate secular jews
weird how that works huh. but then again hebrewism/yahwism died when the first temple got destroyed so no wonder they're been infighting since the second temple got built

i am falling in love with a jewish woman i feel like fucking shooting myself she is too cute and tells me things like i should not be so vengeful. its a cruel joke. the worst part: i am gay.

it's in our blood. it's out nature.

how can you fall in love with a woman even though you're gay, that's called being bisexual

Why r Jews like this?

Attached: 1652792837654.jpg (974x928, 179.2K)

Creators of BLACKED and Midsommar

Attached: JEWS.png (1332x1100, 586.5K)

I'm half jew and sometimes I feel the urge to manipulate and scheme, my white side keeps it under control though

Go make another BMWF movie for Netflix

"The cross between a white man and an Indian is an Indian; the cross between a white man and a Negro is a Negro; the cross between a white man and a Hindu is a Hindu; and the cross between any of the three European races and a Jew is a Jew."

Madison Grant, The Passing of the Great Race (1916)

Attached: AAAAQZHoL9_54jfu8FEMxxRW7saUGgXIO3KIng_2lblryiQtwT5dz37__Ur06tSnfRYhqQuORMjtkQb8uI7Zi336wtKHAqdV1-2Mguk3sSMZ9kAr1xgXNlAgygUzXYkFm6NscVcO4I_rjKhTEAoszeQ__jq8.jpg (1045x1550, 708.36K)

No, I'm definitely white

Attached: 96c.jpg (604x604, 130.7K)

>thankyou for the kind words anoner. most polcels here don't realize that the average jew has no relation with the elite and isn't part of ((the conspiracy))
t. self-hating pickme faggot. pathetic.

the problem is solely right-wingism. right-wing jews (e.g. zionists) and non-jews (e.g. neo-nazis) are batshit insane and want to and probably will all murder each other. the sane people stay above all that horseshit

>Yes, you do hate all white people. Not because they're "racist" or anything else like that. "Racist" is a term invented by kikes anyways. It's like a white person saying "I don't hate all black people just because of a bunch of dumb niggers". Ironically, slavery in America also had a lot of Jewish fingers in it. I have been studying Jews for years now and truly I do not hate them nor do I have the capacity to hate them on the level that they hate literally every other race in the world.
I'm a Jew and I have not known any other Jew, including myself, who hates any other race. On the contrary, all the Jews I know are deeply empathetic and kind to other races. The small minority of Jewish ethnosupremacists are batshit insane, but thankfully most of them are confined to their fascist ethnostate (Israel). In the US, most Jews are very liberal and don't buy into any of that.

(Of course, an individual such as yourself will think that to be a liberal necessarily means to be racist towards white people.)

>Ironically, slavery in America also had a lot of Jewish fingers in it.
This is a very commonly repeated myth. Per capita, fewer Jews than white people owned slaves in the US, despite Jews being wealthier per capita. They also had no major role in the slave trade. Some wealthy Jews indeed owned slaves, but many orders of magnitude more wealthy white people owned way more individually and in total. Also, most Jews lived in the North, and nearly all Northern Jews were very anti-slavery from the start.

So, historically, Jewish people in their entirety certainly can't be said to have their hands clean, but obviously no group (even Africans) can, and blaming Jews for that is even dumber than blaming whites for it. No entire ethnic group in the year of our lord 2022 can or should be blamed for slavery, including either white or Jewish people.

>"Racist" is a term invented by kikes anyways.
lol

The only one of those that's a contradiction/hypocritical is Aaron Greenblatt.

>I'm a Jew
Yeah stopped reading there.

Attached: 872.png (579x454, 164.92K)