"Just work hard and don't forget than you're not entitled to anything"

Just imagine working your ass off in order to stay afloat while any female can get away with anything by just spreading her legs. Why would any male want to work hard when a 5 minute blowjob is more valuable than a month's worth of manual labour. Fuck this upside down clown world.

Attached: 1655318420846.png (944x524, 65.46K)

>working hard
>2022
lol. we get money for literally existing now and every woman is easy to hook up with. who the fuck works hard?

I think sexual harassment laws are the only reason landlords dont fuck foids then evict them afterwards

good sex and free rent
sounds like a win win situation

Takes two. Women will never stop being whores and the majority of men will never stop enabling them. All we can do is rage pointlessly at it

Ironically I got into a same situation with my landlady

There is nothing illegal about sexual harassment.
Sexual harassment is protected underfree speech.
Sexual harassment only exists in the work place, where a private company can fire you for creating a hostile work environment.
Sexual harassment is legal, male, and a natural way for males to negotiate for reproductive access.
I support sexual harassment.

canon truth. the women who do this are disgusting but the men who enable them honestly deserve death.

No you dont get a foid can easily accuse the landlord of harassing her via the cops to legally fuck him over.

Then go and cry to God or whatever faggot made things this way if you want to cope that this is by design. Nature made women valuable and men worthless and expendable, it's tough shit.

The cops are owned by men. You have been listening to too much feminist propaganda, simp.

but it was okay when women did not have rights - that was the tradeoff. now women have both female privilege and male privilege.

American is a feminazi hellhole where even the sacred cow the nigger can be accused of rape and put on trial in a microsecond.

Go touch some grass. America is run and owned by men.

Men who allow feminazism because women will always vote for them.

I'm just astounded at the fact the landlord offered sex as means of pay. Isn't that illegal? And she just went with it. And liked him for it.

i think you mean femininozicommism. go touch grass. america is owned by men.

It's fucking ridiculous. I work a shitty physical job with shitty pay where I get talked shit on for not slaving harder and my only reward for all that shit is literally nothing. Being a criminal or something would be socially 100x times more rewarding. Fuck this shit

Men that are sex traitors.

Men have more sex than you would ever believe.

Also don't forget that the landlord also has to pay his own bills. Instead of getting his payment he has chosen to receive like 15 minutes of pleasure (and ending up with nothing because having sex will not help you to pay your own bills) which is cucked. He's gonna get broke.