Where can I livestream my suicide? I am ready to go right now. I have all the stuff prepared and know what I'm doing...

Where can I livestream my suicide? I am ready to go right now. I have all the stuff prepared and know what I'm doing. I'm not sad so not looking for sympathy, just ready to check out as I'm tired of life. Can't do it on twitch but is there another lesser known streaming site where it won't get taken down instantly? I will post link in this thread when I'm ready

Attached: 1239784_R_SET.jpg (620x620, 74.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robotstreamer.com/robot/5672
youtu.be/YLT8KfTYIlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

robot streamer originally

bump
Give me dodgy streaming site

I'll make an account. Website looks weird though the homepage is some sort of pokemonnrip off game

>robot streamer
He gave you the site, now give us the link!

Attached: 10783386-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 111.15K)

I'll feel guilty if you kys on robot streamer user

Give me 5
Going on my other laptop with the better webcam

Don't worry. I'm not sad just bored of life so thought I'd do something funny at the end of it. Should I get everything fully set up as soon as I start streaming cuz I really don't want to mess this up and get it taken down before I die. From helium on to death should take about a minute

I dont wanna see yet an other person die.
See ya in hell user

Who kills themselves because they're bored? what. Do something to give you endorphins suicide would be a mistake

based do a backflip too

that shit isn't gonna work moron

Bro you do know those party helium bottles have been rendered safe for many years now? They are only enough helium to get a balloon to float, is not pure specifically so you can't use them to an hero.
Also if your brave enough to kill yourself you could just leave wherever you are and start fresh literally anywhere else. Might as well.

That's just a funny (unfunny) pic I used for the post. The one I have is a lot bigger.

Can someone please screen record when I post the link plz

I would regret it if I didn't tell you not to do it.

link: robotstreamer.com/robot/5672

It's alright I'm good don't worry honestly

well when are you going to do it?

proceeding some1 rec

Thread theme : youtu.be/YLT8KfTYIlk

ill record your suicide while i draw user. im already recording for my class

Attached: yagiyui-4.png (240x238, 89.19K)

nigger it says you're offline

Why would this require an audience? It seems incongruous with being at the point of suicide.

At least he died thinking that the stream was working

It says you're offline and also obligatory don't kill yourself. You can make life better if you just stick around