The same thing that happened to CWC happens to many spergs on a smaller scale...

The same thing that happened to CWC happens to many spergs on a smaller scale. It's odd watching how normies swarm around them and basically devour them like ants.

Attached: chadwc.jpg (720x558, 198.07K)

CWC was a perfect storm, there is no one like him. There are plenty of retards that Kiwi Farms gangstalks, and there were many retards before CWC who were gangstalked by niche communities, but CWC is the king. You'd have to actively try to even get a fraction of what he did and you'd tank anyway because you'd be seen as an attention whore

If you look at chris when he was in high school he got so much pity and he never realized it. The same thing happens to us incels but we come to resent all pity as an insult because we know what we cant have. Christ doesnt know what he cant have that is how retarded he is and probably schizophrenic.

would chrischan have been socially successful if he had been chadlike like in that shop?

Anything like CWC out there, even if it is less inspired?

>a few millimeter of bone is the difference between swimming in teen pussy and raping your demented mom

he would've at least had a couple of gfs

Just go on Kiwi Farms and look around, don't register, though, you will never find a viler pack of dox-happy autists and I wouldn't trust Null with my info

Lol that one user who's mom wanted to bang him, except he ran

JustinRPG but he's right on the border of actual retardation. He looks like he might still shit his pants.

Attached: JRP10958823.jpg (1280x720, 86.83K)

Zoomers on tik tok have taken to milking Lolcows better then most users in KiwiFarms and Lolcow itself, kek. Check out daniel larson if you want a laugh, they have psyop'd him into actually believing his wife is Grace Vanderwaal and that her 'team' (another group of Zoomers) is contacting him, this team leads him to do retarded shit and it gets funnier as the story develops.

The dreaming studio of Mr. C and Little C
Where dreams do come true

Attached: cwc_dreaming_studio.png (640x360, 146.65K)

Bob... didn't deserve what he got.

>where dreams do become true
It will after the merge.

I'm not defending any of Chris's behavior but it's really concerning to me to watch how readily people will swarm to mock and harass the mentally ill and retarded.

Attached: 1508467951696.jpg (485x480, 42.55K)

>it's really concerning to me to watch how readily people will swarm to mock and harass the mentally ill and retarded
That's always been the thing about his whole situation that really bugs me. I just couldn't do the things people have done to him. It's just awful. I don't know how people live with themselves. He probably would have had a fairly normal, albeit autistic as fuck, life if he was just left alone.

Instead he raped his mother.

I do and I dont feel bad for CWC. He was just Autistic enough to not understand people, but cognitive enough to interact with them. The problem with CWC was there was no introspection on his actions, and people gave him a pass. Also, hes gotten a lot of bizarre affirmations for his autism. He won the Sonic contest as a kid, hes been in Nintendo power, and other stuff I forgot. Hes also weirdly entitled and a fairly unlikeable person. Hes easy to hate but I put a lot of blame on his parents. The original antagonist seemed more like they were trying to teach them a lesson, then they started to get malicious.

Attached: 0F44C318-36AD-41D5-B442-BF137A8B7B86.jpg (500x458, 98.25K)

what's that one guy's name? Viper something?

chris certainly wouldn't have turned out as bad, but he wasn't well off to begin with. his parents basically got 0 help for what was an EXTREMELY autistic individual. and it's not all negative, chris being a lolcow definitely brought some money to the family when they needed it. still mostly negative though, ofc

>I'm not defending any of Chris's behavior
I will. FUCK Barb. His life never started, he was doomed to fail thanks to his parents, and all these neurotypical sociopaths just pushed him over the edge because they enjoy watching the mentally ill suffer and kill themselves. I wish he fucked all their mothers
The guy is literally just a seven year old in a fat man's body, that's what autism can do to a nig.

>I do and I dont feel bad for CWC.
Yeah, that's a good way to put it, as is the rest of your post. Problem is, you can't really teach a lesson to someone unwilling or unable to learn it. In Chris' case, probably both. Then things get more and more out of hand, like a snowball effect. A few people tried to get Chris to disconnect from the internet completely, for example. There is no way he was going to that to heart. He wasn't willing to try because there's no way that autistic brain would let him.

>chris certainly wouldn't have turned out as bad, but he wasn't well off to begin with
I am by no means trying to argue that he was a saint or anything. From what I understand, he was kind of an asshole, autism aside. But that's more his upbringing. You can blame Bob and Barb for that. Just that things turned out a LOT worse than they probably should have gone for him.

Do you mean Viper the Rapper? Because he isn't really a lolcow, but definitely adjacent.

>The original antagonist seemed more like they were trying to teach them a lesson, then they started to get malicious.
There's no real difference when you're picking on a retard. It's like taking away a crippled kid's crotch because you think he's too lazy to walk.
What did the pickle man cucking troll do besides publicly humiliate a guy who doesn't understand humiliation? The call to liquid chris' gf where there just called CWC a manchild is just two sex havers demonizing a dumb NEET.
It's just sadism. When you see a homeless guy on the street, you can choose to ignore him, you don't have to run up to him and kick him to death like the end of high school girl rape abortion corruption hentai.

>Christopher Weston Chandler was born on February 24, 1982, to Robert Chandler, age 54, and Barbara Weston, age 40
Pic very much related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89.07K)