Be me

>be me
>have a friend group I'm not to fond of.
>they're all liberal gays and I'm their token straight.
>I try to be nice regardless
>one of the girls birthday
>I gave her a mummin key ring and shortbread since I knew she liked those.
>she calls me a simp

Why the fuck do I even bother with this friend group, whats the best way to burn this bridge?

Attached: 1655121506290.jpg (720x703, 59.49K)

Bake a tray of brownies, add your cum to the batter, have them eat it, never talk again.

You posted a similar thread recently, I think this is just a fake scenario. What is it with this board these days, why are there so many autists posting the same thread over and over? I'm starting to recognize several of you

I did, but I'm asking for advice on burning the bridge in this one. Last time I just talked about how it's like being friends with these fags.

Was there a male with a birthday before hers, and u didn't get him anything?
She would construe your behaviour as romantic then, and financial so, simp. I guess.

I don't see the issue though like since when is it bad to buy a girl u like nice things? Isn't that fucking normal? Am I an old fuck at 27 already?
or is op too unattractive to said girl so that normal behaviour is viewed negatively. I think this is the case.

I give all my friends birthday gifts. Most of my really good friends are male so I usually give them better gifts actually.

I'm not unattractive I wouldn't say, I've had a few girlfriends. Maybe she finds me unattractive I guess. Still at this point I'm just looking to burn this bridge already.

Come out as homophobic for pride month. Then gripe about them not being inclusive to homophobes.
Or just, leave.

They wouldn't take me seriously since I already joke about being homophobic. I would just leave but they know where I live and have me on every social media and my phone number.

That's not as clever as you think it is.

Fag
So what. Tell em to fuck off. What are they gonna trash your house?

>I did, but I'm asking for advice on burning the bridge in this one. Last time I just talked about how it's like being friends with these fags.
I missed it
I wanna read some stories

Here's one.
>be me
>invited over to a friends house
>it was pride month and they'd said they'd bake a cake to celebrate
>I was mostly there becuse one of them had "tree vodka" (a type of home made alcohol common here in sweden)
>I get there and knock on the door
>when it open I'm greatet by the most god awful smell
>nearly vomit.png
>I come into the kitchen to see the man made horrors beyond my compression
>and I shit you not they'd:
>made amoungus cake
>poured tree vodka in it
>poured ketchup on it
>put gumi worms on it
>and stabed it with a wood knife
>I asked them why and they just went "becuse we thought it was funny!"
>wow so quirky.jpg
>they actually ate it

Here's the pic to prove the story

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-021720_Video trimmer.jpg (248x295, 59.46K)

That sounds unbearable, hope you can figure out a solution to this OP

Fake your suicide and blame them in the letter

It really was. Most of them also have pride flags plastered everywhere, I their rooms, clothes, earrings, pins, mugs you name it.

How did you become friends with them in the first place?

>has social media
>has friend group
Yeah fuck off normal nigger. Go be well adjusted somewhere else

Through my best friend. We where no in touch for a while since I went to military school and he went to a Liberal arts school.

When we got back in touch I joined that friend group.
Ok fag

hes right you should stay in reddit

Oh sure let me just ask the most fag website how to ghost my fag friends. I'm sure that's gonna work retard.

Just stop being around them. If they invite you somewhere, just keep making excuses not to go. Eventually they'll just stop inviting you and you can move on with you're life. I've done it plenty of times. Just be ready for the incoming loneliness from it.

Attached: 1649187655932.jpg (500x667, 26.06K)